Reviews for The Mustache From Outer Space
YourFaceLooksFunny chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Hahahahaha, I always wondered why his moustache suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Great fic, well done :D
Hellen Lou chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
that was so funny... i loved that end part. it would be a funny follow up to see what everyone thought of Ecklie's mustache
Rainbow Stevie chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Oh, this is GREAT! I kept breaking into laughs the whole time I read. In fact, I'm still giggling. I love the alien. ("No! No trimming!") Best humor story I've ever read in this section. Perfect tone, definitely on the far side of reality yet narrated with such calm rationale that it sounds completely logical. I am completely accepting this as the reason for him growing that mustache. Bravo. (hey, come to think of it, can you explain why he shaved his head?)
Shika.Tot chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Lmao. Wow that was the most random story i ever read. But it was funny. Good job)
coffeeaddictx3 chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Wow, your story is hilarious! Great job!
MrsEads chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Again, very funny. Where the heck did you come up with that? *Bangs head on desk laughing* Good job!
Rakel-101 chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
LOL! I loved this story! Well done it is really funny! I was laughing so hard. at the line (and the lines before!)

The next morning, Conrad Ecklie woke up and headed for his bathroom . . .
Caramelchan chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Poor Eckile! joing joking don't kill me!
ibreak4CSI chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
LOL, nice explanation. And man do I hope that mustache is gone soon!

"The next morning, Conrad Ecklie woke up and headed for his bathroom..." LMAO, that was the best part of the story!
Vengeful chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
That was GREAT! Oh my...I absolutely loved it. Great job...definetly one of my favorite takes on the situation. I adored the last line.
lemonjelly chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
mwahahaa - very smooth. You Are A Genius. We haven't yet been cursed with the new episodes concerning said moustache alien but when they do reach our screens, believe me, I'll be thinking about this and cracking up. Nice work :)
I want George chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Teehee. That was so odd; I really enjoyed it. :D

I like to think that Nicky's reasoning for the 'stache is soley because his mind was altered by aliens, and not because he actually thinks it looks good. *shudder*
Desepere Romantique chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Haha, that sure explains alot! Let's just hope Nick gets rid of the moustache.

lamcsi chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Oh, so cute. Poor Nicky! No one likes the mustache.
jvento chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
wow. very amusing and the only possible explination for the hidious thing under nick's nose. i dont think i can even imagine Ecklie with a stache that hideous. good story!