Reviews for No Need for Salvation
maggiekaylee12 chapter 6 . 9/26
I was going to ask if you were planning on adding to this story at some pointI’ve read it twice now, and would really like to see Maverick free! (I don’t care for Snape or Dumbledore, they can choke, but I hope Sirius and Remus get some closure. but some of the other comments you’ve received… yikes
Horrible horrible story. No other words. That too incomplete.
Plz update
Mark Sinfield chapter 6 . 5/27
Shame this not continued
Valerie - Abegail chapter 6 . 4/24
This, this is pure evil! You, you terrible terrible person...

For not continuing with this AMAZING story! This story is absolutely great. It’s written well, easy to read, yet good writing with strong word choice and the right amount of detail.

I love this other magical community you’ve created, and would have loved to learn more if you would continue with this story.

And this new Harry, or rather Maverick, is very interesting. He’s got some very cool magical talent, although I would like to learn a bit more about his character. But, really, that might be the way you’ve written it, trying to show how his school suppressed his character.

Truly lovely story, and would love to see it continued!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2020
Go fuck your self you evil piece of shit. I hope harm befalls you and that which you care about. It would only be what you deserve after using this as entertainment.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/16/2020
What kind of sick author like you would write about a boy being kidnapped and taken away from the only place he has know just to be forced into a war and forced to strip naked and tied to a bed. What kind of sick mother fucker are you. You disgust me. You truly do
angela340278 chapter 6 . 3/1/2019
I hope to read much death, gore, and revenge.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/7/2018
Dumbledore is evil, just as in Cannon, but in your story, more people realize it!
Sparkle247 chapter 6 . 3/15/2018
Pardon my language, but sh*t. This story is legit bomb af. Like I honestly haven't read a HP fanfic like this EVER. Its so unique.
bagofpopcorn chapter 5 . 4/18/2016
Aestra is amazing.
FotoDi chapter 6 . 4/8/2016
This is an excellent story.
Compelling and original.
I am sad to see it abandonned.
I love the Sorting Hat!
Mishi Gohiku chapter 6 . 4/5/2016
Save Draco Please! Anything! Of course if fumbles wants to play that game Draco is already dead and there's no exchange.. But the ball is really in Severus' court so to speak; so what will he do now? let us readers know...
O
Illucia chapter 6 . 4/5/2016
Too bad this hasnt continued. I wouldve at least liked to see what happens here. Id guess Harry breaks his bonds but cant say for sure
IloveHeat chapter 6 . 2/16/2016
Bummer that you quit. This is very interesting.