Reviews for No Need for Salvation
Blitz-Sora chapter 6 . 2/7/2009
Looking forward to reading more! D
Blitz-Sora chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Woah! Kickass concept. I am loving this :D
Lientjuhh chapter 6 . 1/17/2009
hm.. It sounds good.. Well done.. :)
Lacrymose chapter 6 . 1/14/2009
jesus... maverick... wow...
Rori Potter chapter 6 . 1/2/2009
Oh dear. Update soon.
solo23 chapter 6 . 12/26/2008
great story, but the cliffhanger is no fun when there is so much time between posting this chapter and posting the next :( its driving me insane
vvc chapter 6 . 11/14/2008
ah, poor draco...not. you know, i'd love to see draco get skewered. of course, if the veela queen can't attack snape, that doesn't mean she can't attack dumbles. then snape would be free and he could free harry/maverick to free draco. then again, letting harry/maverick leave the wizarding world might sorta end the story maybe?

ah, well, i'd still love to see draco get skewered.

looking forward to the next chapter!
albeva chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
You asked for a review so here it is:

Your story seem to be one of those cliche plots where everything and everyone is thrown out of proportions. It doesn't make a story "cool".

Learn every single language? This is simply stupid notion. I can understand learn some common spoken ones. There are too many in the world and no one smart enough to remember all.

Your harry seems also stupidly over powered while being just a kid.

Draco Malfoy is just a kid, just a child of one (maybe more influental then some) death eaters and families. He is not some bloody deus ex machine taht decided the war.

Further more your reasoning makes no sense at all - Harry is just a kid who survived a killing curse once. you display him as if some demigod who would mircolously win the war or whatever.

Snape is no lord. oh and I suppose this is severitus too?
Blankspades chapter 6 . 10/24/2008
Awesome.
Red September91 chapter 6 . 10/11/2008
No! Not a cliffi! Please, please please update soon! (Love the story by the way)
messhnhs chapter 6 . 10/7/2008
Excellent story so far. Keep writing and please update soon.
JadenArtemisShields chapter 6 . 10/4/2008
I love your plot, its has an originality that i can't ignore nor has ever made me feel the amount of anger i feel at Dumbledore in any of the stories I've ever read with a manipulative dumbles in it. you are an amazing writer and i can't wait to see if there is more.

P.s this is the first in a long time that I'm placing author on my favs. list without reading two or more stories written by them.
Starlit Warrior chapter 6 . 10/2/2008
Wow, brutal! But you know, you have to write more now, cuz we wanna know why Harry/Maverick cannot be turned Vamp. Also is Excaliber in another "dimmension"? I was thinking Satrgate, Lol. Anyways, please update soon. Good luck on your next chapter and God Bless!
Shank5 chapter 6 . 10/1/2008
INTERESTING STORY and i am cureos as to what harry animagi form is mabye harry could be mirlins hier in all but blood meaning he is mirlins magical hier
Murphyangel chapter 6 . 9/14/2008
I love this fic! Please post more soon!
501 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »