Reviews for The Girl Next Door
Andristasia Grey-Darcy chapter 40 . 9/15/2015
Loved it!I'm really sad your story is over,but I can't wait to read other works of yours!
-Andriana,Greece
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 37 . 8/29/2015
How about Tristan Sean?
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 27 . 8/29/2015
(smirks)
I hope Carlotta goes as Anne Boleyn!
MissyH316 chapter 20 . 6/28/2015
...You ...are ...wicked! ;-) Great story so far!
-Missy
iris2312 chapter 40 . 6/22/2015
I really enjoyed this story. Great work!
iris2312 chapter 23 . 6/20/2015
I actually really liked this chapter...even if you say it was predictable. It made me laugh out loud and im really liking the pacing of Erik and Christines relationship. Im loving this story...it has to be one of the best modern POTO stories ive ever read.
AkatsukiDragonRose chapter 40 . 6/1/2015
Omigod I do not want this to end, but of course even the best things have to end. I don't normally like Poto set in a modern au but this is really good. Wonderful work, kudos!
LaurenvBelladonna chapter 40 . 4/26/2015
what a lovely story!
LaurenvBelladonna chapter 32 . 4/5/2015
Hey, it's been almost 10 years, so I'm not entirely sure if you still are into the whole fanfiction scene but can I just say: this story is perfect. I pulled an all nighter to get up to this point and I can't believe how much I love it! Everything about this is exceptional: the dialogue, concept, character development, it really is outstanding! Oh man, I'm listening to the James Blunt song from this chapter, it suits it perfectly! So, thank you for this beautiful fanfic. :)
orihimu chapter 20 . 2/16/2015
What. What? WHAT?! HUSBAND. RAOUL. HUSBAND. CHRISTINE. But-But-But how does that-but she and Stuart-didn't she-what? What? I'm seriously hating Raoul in this moment for ruining the potential revelation of Christine's past.
Mandy23b chapter 40 . 2/3/2015
What an emotional roller coaster you've brought me on! I LOVE this story! Modern AUs aren't usually my thing, but a friend recommended it and it's definitely one of my favorites! All the small references to the book and musical were amazing. The characters were so well developed and you totally nailed the realistic aspect. I could go on forever with good things to say! Goodness - when I started, I couldn't stop! Here's to an intense 24 hours of my life! Wow, again, this was simply amazing!
Anonmourn chapter 4 . 1/26/2015
I am so sorry for your loss. It is a great story, and I love it. Thank you for taking time to do this for all of us.
Xyusi chapter 40 . 1/24/2015
i love this so much god;; im crying
Hanonymous chapter 40 . 12/8/2014
Oh. My. GOD.
That was one of the most incredible fanfictions I've ever read. I laughed until I cried, I cried until I couldn't breathe, and I actually ignored my parent's demands and read straight through dinner just because I couldn't put my phone down.
Perfect characterizations, brilliant writing, a flawless storyline - 10/10 all around! Thank you for writing such an incredible story. This deserves its place on my favorites list.
Excuse me while I go and read your other work. :)
bellawu chapter 10 . 10/20/2014
im in love with him already!
1,910 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »