Reviews for The Girl Next Door
Y.H. Arika chapter 20 . 2/16
What. What? WHAT?! HUSBAND. RAOUL. HUSBAND. CHRISTINE. But-But-But how does that-but she and Stuart-didn't she-what? What? I'm seriously hating Raoul in this moment for ruining the potential revelation of Christine's past.
Mandy23b chapter 40 . 2/3
What an emotional roller coaster you've brought me on! I LOVE this story! Modern AUs aren't usually my thing, but a friend recommended it and it's definitely one of my favorites! All the small references to the book and musical were amazing. The characters were so well developed and you totally nailed the realistic aspect. I could go on forever with good things to say! Goodness - when I started, I couldn't stop! Here's to an intense 24 hours of my life! Wow, again, this was simply amazing!
Anonmourn chapter 4 . 1/26
I am so sorry for your loss. It is a great story, and I love it. Thank you for taking time to do this for all of us.
Xyusi chapter 40 . 1/24
i love this so much god;; im crying
Hanonymous chapter 40 . 12/8/2014
Oh. My. GOD.
That was one of the most incredible fanfictions I've ever read. I laughed until I cried, I cried until I couldn't breathe, and I actually ignored my parent's demands and read straight through dinner just because I couldn't put my phone down.
Perfect characterizations, brilliant writing, a flawless storyline - 10/10 all around! Thank you for writing such an incredible story. This deserves its place on my favorites list.
Excuse me while I go and read your other work. :)
bellawu chapter 10 . 10/20/2014
im in love with him already!
FIRE ELF MAIDEN chapter 40 . 8/5/2014
this was very well done. great job.
Fandom Opera Ghost chapter 5 . 7/24/2014
This is a great story and I am enjoying reading it. My grandmother is dying of cancer, so I know what it is like losing someone to that terrible illness.
Guest chapter 36 . 7/8/2014
Was that... a Princess Bride reference, at the very end? If so, I am do incredibly pleased. ;)
llamaface chapter 40 . 6/30/2014
i will just say this.
three intense days of reading your Damm book and not being able to put it down! well done you. it takes a hell of a lot to hold my attention like that and hold it you did. plot and character development was INSANE! right so now i have finished, i will get on with my life.
i wonder if my cat is still alive. . .
BeneathaMoonlessNight chapter 40 . 3/4/2014
Okay so God knows I'm late (nearly ten years late, bloody hell) and I'm sure you don't check up on this anymore, but just wanted to tell you how much I loved this. It was so refreshing compared to other modern day fics and really true to character. I completely loved it and thought you deserved to know.
ChristineDaae01 chapter 40 . 11/1/2013
Wails! Sobs! sniffles!
So beautiful! bravo! *Cheers all around*
I must admit i was hoping by the end chapter she would accept his hand in marriage! i practically pleaded the computer out loud lol, but oh well never-mind!
Still a brilliant story!
TERMITE96 chapter 35 . 9/18/2013
I don't know if you still check your reviews for this, but I will comment anyway. Your story deserves it. This is the first fanfic I have ever read that has managed to move me to tears. You're story has touched my heart in many ways. When I read this I feel hope. You are such a great writer and you have done a wonderful job with this story. Thank you for posting.
T. Alana M chapter 16 . 7/16/2013
carlotta? Ew
T. Alana M chapter 15 . 7/16/2013
It is VERY realistic. Phantom is just THAT creepy. He's hot and all, but creepy.
1,901 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »