Reviews for Going too far
Deyinel chapter 24 . 2/28/2006
Woah! You totally owe us a quick update after THAT ending! I can't wait for the sequal!
disturbedthoughts chapter 24 . 2/28/2006
That wan't a very confusing ending. I liked it. Please post new story soon. - disturbedthoughts
Fudogg chapter 24 . 2/28/2006
Right. Will Rose be back or is she dead?
KelseyAlicia chapter 24 . 2/28/2006
Really great you are a good promsing writer
avidgokufan chapter 24 . 2/28/2006
YAY! I liked it! Preview and new story!
Worker72 chapter 23 . 2/28/2006
...And Gramps saves the day just in the knick of time before Jake revealed anything. But I hope Rose doesn't get in to much troubl because I always imagined her relationship with the Huntsman to be the same as Jake's with his Gramps.
70-david chapter 23 . 2/25/2006
Good chapter. THe only thing I can say is that it seemed to end slightly abruptly. Otherwise, it was a very good tale. Keep it up.
Tech-Man chapter 23 . 2/25/2006
THe story was nicely done and I would like to see more from you.
GamerJay chapter 23 . 2/24/2006
Now things are starting to get interesting.

Nice work.
A Demon In Heaven chapter 23 . 2/24/2006
You've got to start the third story asap. Eve is going to be back I hope and is getting together with Jake.

Edoc'sil
KaliAnn chapter 23 . 2/24/2006
I like this chapter although I was hoping Jake would admit how to get to Draco Island. That would have made things a bit more intresting. But nowhere can he go? The Huntsclan knows his identity and the magic community doesn't want him. What's next?
Implode chapter 23 . 2/24/2006
That was an amazing story! I loved it! It was one of the best stories I've ever read! Great Job! _
avidgokufan chapter 23 . 2/24/2006
O. Pretty intense. I'm glad he didn't reveal the location of the other dragons. His Grandpa has good timing. YAY! Please continue.
Deyinel chapter 23 . 2/24/2006
Great chapter! I can't wait for the next story and, by the way, that sneek peak would be nice! Maybe Rose will be descovered and Jake will have to go and save her!
disturbedthoughts chapter 23 . 2/24/2006
One review closer to hundred! - disturbedthoughts
117 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »