Reviews for Going too far
Fudogg chapter 23 . 2/24/2006
you can't just end it like that. anyway, i have bad news. one of the ADJL sites said that American Dragon has ended after "Hairy Christmas". I emailed Jeff and hopefully things will be okay.
KelseyAlicia chapter 23 . 2/24/2006
This cannot be the ending. It too good to end here!
Worker72 chapter 22 . 2/24/2006
So now the Huntsclan can invade the Isle of Draco and Rose is responsible for that battle. I wonder if that's what drives Jake over the edge to the dark side? I just hope you don't do something tacky and reform Rose by saying the Huntsmaster killed her parents. Based on what's been seen in the show it's more likely that Rose and the Huntsmaster have the same type of relationship as Jake and his Granpa.
A Demon In Heaven chapter 22 . 2/23/2006
Rose is such a bitch! I told you Jake should be with Eve. You have to kill Rose, dont make Jake show her pity. He should kill her or maybe Eve.
GamerJay chapter 22 . 2/22/2006
THAT BITCH, ROSE!

I'd kill her off if I were you.
70-david chapter 22 . 2/22/2006
Great chapter. Update soon so we can see how this all ends. Keep it up and update ASAP
Deyinel chapter 22 . 2/22/2006
Let. Us. Destroy. Rose. I know why she did that, but I am still royally ticked. And impatient. An instant chapter 23 would help ease the pain...(Hint, hint)

Update soon, oh and I definatly think Jake should go with Eve now.
Fudogg chapter 22 . 2/22/2006
you ARE evil. You did a "Red Eye". I love that movie! I was going to say Jake should be with Rose but now I'm thinking Eve UNLESS Rose can redeem herself somehow.
KelseyAlicia chapter 22 . 2/22/2006
YOu are very good. Beautiful
Wolf Mazue chapter 21 . 2/21/2006
Yo nice chapter like the brutleness you put in to it and update Cya.

Wolf Mazue
disturbedthoughts chapter 21 . 2/20/2006
Rose or Eve? How about both? Good story. Please update soon. - disturbedthoughts
Worker72 chapter 21 . 2/11/2006
You're really putting Jake threw the ring aren't you. Well I vote that Jake stays with Rose, after all Jake and Rose's relationship is the best part of the series.
A Demon In Heaven chapter 21 . 2/10/2006
Great chapter. Jake should be with Eve. Please update soon.
avidgokufan chapter 21 . 2/10/2006
This is really well written! You need to continue updating cause this is awesome! Keep it up!
GamerJay chapter 21 . 2/9/2006
Holy shit! Twelve hours.

I think Jake's suffered enough.
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »