Reviews for Going too far
70-david chapter 21 . 2/9/2006
Great story so far. I hope Jake can keep up his resistance. Update ASAP.
Deyinel chapter 21 . 2/9/2006
OUCH! Poor Jake! Great chapter though. Excelent discription. Update soon, please!
the dragon silvermoon chapter 21 . 2/9/2006
this is a great storie keep it up. and i would like dake to be with rose and maybe both any way cant wiat to read the next chapter
Fudogg chapter 21 . 2/9/2006
TORTURE!
KelseyAlicia chapter 21 . 2/9/2006
great! I love it is sweet! bring on the carnage baby!
70-david chapter 20 . 2/1/2006
Great chapter. It ratchets up the tension as we see Jake being tortured. I'd love to see how Rose would react to the knowledge that her uncle is torturing Jake. Keep it up and update ASAP.
Worker72 chapter 20 . 2/1/2006
...And so Jake's transformation into a monster begins. But is there anyway of avoiding fate now, that is the question?
GamerJay chapter 20 . 2/1/2006
Brutal chapter.

I hope it doesn't like this.
Fudogg chapter 20 . 1/30/2006
the best you can come up with is shacling him to a slab. i liked the chapter though
KelseyAlicia chapter 20 . 1/30/2006
Have Jake give into the Huntsclan! Please! I've been dying forever to see a good guy go postal and willing join the dark side! Come on this is too good!
KelseyAlicia chapter 19 . 1/28/2006
Make sure you seen the Hunted tommorrow! I love this stuff you are amazaing!
Worker72 chapter 19 . 1/28/2006
Well I guess that settles that then, Jake will be tortured for information and that will drive him over the edge. But will he be able to come back from the abyss of hate? You know I bet the Huntsman was eating his heart out when he found out that he had recruited a Dragon into his clan.
A Demon In Heaven chapter 19 . 1/27/2006
Great chapter. Please update soon. T.C.J.E.T.
Fudogg chapter 19 . 1/26/2006
update asap!
70-david chapter 19 . 1/26/2006
Good chapter. Keep it up.
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »