Reviews for Unexpected
Golden-Neko-Of-Doom chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
Seeing as this is the third time I have read this (As well as the first story) I reckon it's round about time I reviewed it xD My apologies for neglecting to do so before.

First things first, congratulations on managing to stay true to the theme and setting of the origional. Its just as much a joy to read as the first part of the story.

The characters are most deffinitly as they should be and the emotions and development of their relationship is believable and heartbreaking. But then that may just be me being a soppy romantic.

Now, I want to ask a favour. I want to make a doujinshi based on this story and the first. I have already sent a message asking the permission of the other author and I apologise that this is asked in a review rather than a PM.

Now, while the real decision rests on the origional author, seeing as the story this sprang from was her creation, I would not feel right using details from yours without your say so.

I also would like to ask permission to make a miniture doujin of your other story, Wounded.

If you don't like the idea of this, just say no :3

Thanks for taking the time to read and I hope you keep writing.

Golden-Neko
HellzCrusader chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
wonderful job! i love this story and Expecting as well. great job! :)
jindouji chapter 4 . 1/10/2008
This story was so full of heart wrenching emotion I almost hate you for it (but I don't!). This was a truly touching story. Great job!
blushingbluerain chapter 3 . 9/3/2007
The story was touching

despite of some lemon

the plot was fabulous

I like the story...
Ellen Fitzwilliam Brandybuck chapter 4 . 8/7/2007
Aw! I love this and I adore this and you did a grand job with staying true to the characters and with developing the story in a way the could work...sorta. :) Thanks for sharing!
belle.nisce chapter 4 . 8/31/2006
Oh my good lord of the heavens above. You call it a small project, and yet it has moved me in more ways than I can express. This is probably one of the deepest, most sincere, most heart-wrenching, FEELING stories on the entirety of fanfiction dot net. I cannot believe that all of these emotions are bottled up inside somebody just ready to express. I feel Tamahome's pain, I feel the gigantic, jagged hole in Tasuki, and I feel hopelessly depressed that they are tied to so many responsibilities they can't forego. There is something powerful in the way you write, and this story strips the readers of all guards and leaves them- us - vulnerable. I almost cried when Tasuki walked away.

I love, love, love Tasuki and Tamahome tenfold after this. Favourited, and hundreds of waves of gratitude to you.
Yahnkehy chapter 4 . 8/8/2006
Eloquently done. Tasuki's heartache and Tama's dejection come through well in this last piece and it breaks my heart. I had hoped that they would have found a way to stay together but I can see that for canon to be brought back in line it had to happen.

This story and "Expecting" give a bit more insight into how Tama and Tasuki became such close companions in the series and how Tasuki can connect with Chichiri in the OVA's. It was believeably done.

I thank you for finishing this story and giving us all a bit of closure. Though my heart aches for them, I still love this ending.

I wish you luck in your personal endevors and hope that one day you will return to carry us all away with your next masterpiece.

Arigato.

V.M.
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 4 . 8/8/2006
I would just love to rant at you for making me cry from start to the very finish of this chapter. But that wouldn't be fair and would be just stupid, implying that I didn't like it. Which wasn't true. I absolutley loved this chapter and this story as a whole, magnificent. Cheers to you, your muse, and to Shunyata Ryuen.

I will forever cherish this story as my utmost favorite of faves.

I know, I know that may seem overlydramatic but you made me cry dammit! And laugh, and curse, and giggle, and roll my eyes. It's a compliment.

I had just simply, and completely adored Expecting and I must say you did not disappoint at all wil Unexpected.

Can't wait for your other stories!
Yahnkehy chapter 3 . 5/31/2006
This is a truely wonderful story; full of love, humor and tenderness that cries out to the heart with every chapter. Drawing you in, making the story a part of you, taking the lessons of caring and understanding with you as you go on after having read it.

I've read Expecting and though it was great, but the emotive words you put to that storyline along with the heartfelt imagry have made this fic more than it's match. You brought the characters to life, giving them human emotions and responces that were missing from the original; making the story almost complete. All that is missing is the next chapter.

I'd really like to see what you have in store for these two and as it never really said that he had been returned to his original gender or if they had created another life between them, I think it will be just as compelling and inspiring as the previous ones were.

The author of "Expecting" says that she will probably not be revisting the FY fandom and so that leaves you to bring the readers to completion in this. I am confidant that you can spin a web of love and devotion that will not deviate too far from canon but still give your readers some closure.

I expectantly await the next chapter and hope to see it soon.

Thank you for writing this and letting me dream for a few moments.

Vegeta's Mate
Udyjay chapter 3 . 4/30/2006
XD! You just make your chapters beautiful. I LOVED this chapter. The part where it said: got a piece of advice for men everywhere—unless your woman's an Imperial acrobat, she ain't gonna like having her knees shoved back behind her ears.

XD YEAH. No way it'd be fun for any normal woman. xD ()

Anyways, the part where Tama smacked Tasuki on the ass for interupting was cute. xD Funny, but cute.
Udyjay chapter 2 . 4/30/2006
Oh my god. xD That was so sexy! The way EVERYTHING happened. It was so hawt. And very sweet. Everything about this chapter, I loved. xD DAMN YOU. I love you. ;A;
Udyjay chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
WAH! *hearts* THAT WAS SO...CUTE! I LOVE THIS. xD
yahnkehy chapter 3 . 4/19/2006
I adore this fic. Tasuki is my favorite by far and until recently I never really gave Tamahome a thought, but that changed when I read "Expecting" as well as "Unexpected".

After having gone back and watched the series again I can almost see a love between Tama and Tasuki blooming quietly in the background, as if these two stories could have been part of the original story line.

Well done. You write Tasuki beautifully and Tama is believable, too.

I look forward to seeing the completion of this fic and mayhap a sequle explaining what happened after the ship ride to Hokkan. Did they find ease and comfort in each other after Nuriko's death? Did the flame that Tasuki kept burning in his heart belong to Tama, and did Tama feel the same way? If there had been no way for Tama to go to Miaka's world would Tasuki and Tama have come together again, both male and too much in love to care?

Beautifully written. Thank you for giving us such a wonderful story to remind us that love, no matter the circumstances, is blind to the physical.

Please concider adding the last chapter of this fic in the near future.

Arigato.

Yahnkehy
Ellen Fitzwilliam Brandybuck chapter 3 . 2/15/2006
Wonderful story! I know I've reviewed before but I had to again-cuz I just read the update! It funny, TRUTHFUL, sensual, and moving. Very well written-like how its written in dialouge type language. Keep up the great work!
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 3 . 1/31/2006
When I didn't think you could get any better ... Oh that was the best one! Okay that's a lie but it was danged freaking up there! Can't wait four chapter for, I'm telling you now I'm probably goiung to cry when this ends *sighs* but bring it on!