Reviews for The Morning After
LaylanatorXVII chapter 1 . 5/17
Oh, if only to have my own Boromir to walk in wearing a bathrobe and wiggle his eyebrows suggestively at ME... Not to mention Aragorn... *purrs* They can have all the tea they want. *offers teapot hopefully*
And, yeah, Tolkien is probably gonna be after your blood should the zombie apocalypse ever happen. Be afraid, Eggo Waffles, be afraid.
I'm probably going to Hell for this, but favoriting this...
Thanks for writing. :-)
pronker chapter 1 . 3/30
Perfect way to start the day! With tea, I mean.
Ebianna chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Hahahaha *choke*sputter*chough*

... whew!

Oh, this was such a joy to read. I laughed out loud to it, and it was a deep, belly laugh.

One of those good ones, ya know?

You're amazing, and I hope you come back to grace us with more! (Possibly even with The Hobbit?)
Thrae Elddim chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
... Oh dear gods. I can't even verb this. There's something so disturbing about this that my brain has melted (especially Glorfindel and Eomer) but at the same time I was literally laughing so hard I was choking and crying. Bravo, you are a master of insane comedy and I bow to you.
Skiddles chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Poor Farimir. His dedication for a good cup of tea is quite remarkable, however. :)
Kor-Mavwin chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Wow... I originally read this- well I suppose about 6 years ago

Since then I've managed to distract myself form the LOTR fnadom but this had my laughing just as much as back then.

Now I'm off to get a cup of tea!
xdrop-of-golden-sunx chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
hahahaha! So funny!
Eryndil chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Oh joy unbounded! I was already laughing halfway through the author's note and crying by the end of the story. Thank you for sharing this with us. (I do hope that Faramir eventually got some tea...)
RakCetGirl chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
it keeps getting funnier with every story! _ lolol
ApplePie777 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Oh gosh, you are my hero...

Will you write more LOtR goodness? Pretty please?

Hugses,

~Missa~
Schermionie chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
This is some of the funniest crack I have ever read. It's just... hilarious, and I actually read it for the first time what must have been years ago. I've been looking for it for a while now, ever since I realised that I had mysteriously neglected to add it to my favourites list.

Consider that done.
aotearoan chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I just love the tea-stealing and the absolute matter-of-fact way that all the characters bar Faramir are talking... very funny
The Dragon Mage chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
this is the most hilarious thing i have ever read, and possibly also the most revolting. i think you used every single LOTR pairing i have ever found here, with the possible exception of Eowyn/Golem. now THAT was weird... good work. i am officially corrupted beyond redemption now. hehehe...
SeasonVelvet chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
You know the realm of fanfiction well.
The One Called Demetra chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
That must have been the most in-your-face exclusively M rated fiction I've ever read in my life.

And yet I still loved it.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »