Reviews for ENIGMA
bookivore chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
quite a point of view lurch at end of chapter 3 - first Jessica hadn't got an answer to her question and Hagrid had gone to the school (that's her POV), then Hagrid could be heard grumbling (who hears him we don't know), then it appears to be from unknown DADA professor's POV. It appears that Hagrid has been ripped from one location to another in the middle of a paragraph and POV has changed at same time.
BernieR chapter 39 . 11/2/2010
This fic has been such a great pleasure to read! I really hope you finish it at some point, I have really enjoyed it. :)
excessivelyperky chapter 38 . 1/8/2008
Oh, excellent chapter! I'm glad to see Snape and Jessica back together again-after what has happened to both of them, they both have insecurity issues (especially Snape, who is pretty used to being rejected at this point in his life).

Thanks for updating!
Jasmine Mae chapter 38 . 1/4/2008
I love this!

Its very addicting!
SashaBT245 chapter 38 . 1/3/2008
Lisa, you just made me cry! Thanks for the shout out on your profile...anytime darlin!

hehehhee...the plot just keeps thickening, doesn't it? Just when i think that you can't get any better, you out do yourself...for reals...i can't wait to see how Hermione handles those two slags...

oh, just a minor thing...Diggory is a Hufflepuff...Cho is a Ravenclaw...unless you want them to be in the same house...cause i take liberty with that, as you well know!

Simply smashing darlin!
excessivelyperky chapter 37 . 12/26/2007
Excellent! I love Snape and Jessica back together again. (As for Cho-isn't it funny how she's the one giving Cedric the potion, but Marietta is the bad guy? At least to Cho and Cedric, anyway). Marietta's quite different here, interesting take on her character.

Neat chapter!
SashaBT245 chapter 37 . 12/26/2007
Lisa, you better be writing AS I TYPE THIS...i'm serious, this is getting far too good...please tell me that Cedric knocks that slag to the ground...she deserves a kick in the head...and Marietta needs a push off a cliff...

seriously excellent darlin...can't WAIT for more!
SashaBT245 chapter 36 . 12/26/2007
WOW Lisa...that was amazing...i can't even begin to type how great that was, cause i've got a busted shoulder and i'm typing with one hand...

effing Cho...she should be pushed in front of a train...

well worth the wait dear!
gymfreak07 chapter 33 . 4/13/2007
why do you only allow logged in reviews? anyway i just found this and it's a great read, keep up the good work!
mrs-bristow chapter 33 . 4/11/2007
oh silly jessica! everyone knows - like when you go back in time - you dont tread on butterflies and you dont save people who are destined to die! I can tell our lass is in for some heartache... but hopefully severus will be there to make her realise he's the only one for her! another brilliant couple of chapters and good news! im getting a new laptop and i'll be able to check for new chapters every day! so get writing!
SashaBT245 chapter 33 . 4/9/2007
wow Lisa...that was seriously hot...all three new chapters were amazing...so now she's right..this changes absolutely everything...and since you've been so generous with giving me scoop and ideas, i have a vague inkling...but nothing definite..this has truly come in almost a full circle...can't wait for more!
mrs-bristow chapter 30 . 4/1/2007
oh poor severus. why is he always such a prat? they should be together and would be if he wasn't such a moron! gr

another brilliant few chapters. my laptop died so i only get a few chances a week to check for updates and its so great to find even one chapter but to have several in such a small amount of time really makes my day! thanks
cardigrl chapter 28 . 3/31/2007
This is really a great story. I do wish you had fleshed out the doings with Clan McKenzie a bit more. And I'm really puzzled by this comment, "There was something calming about it all and she was beginning to feel a part of it, though it might have struck some as odd given her Native American roots." WHY would it be odd that a Native American would have enjoyed having an extended family or exploring the McKenzie lands? What's up with that?

I'm a little disappointed, though, in your chapter 28. Yes, Jessica is suffering from the miscarriage and what happened at the cup. But she's abusing her position with Cedric, even if he's 19 in your story. McGonagall doesn't strike me as the type to be quite that oblivious, or to approve of her actions there.

I'm also a little puzzled by the scene with Lucius Malfoy. What you have here is: Lucius hears a complaint from his son about his teacher making inappropriate comments. He goes to the teacher to get her side of the story (rule no 1 in mature methods of dispute resolution) and, before he barely gets in the door, she starts insulting him and his son. Lucius tells her he wants to ask her about it, and relays what his son said. She tells him he exaggerated and criticizes Draco more. Lucius agrees that Draco can be a handful. Despite her insults, Lucius remains understated and non-threatening (according to your dialogue). So Jessica whines about how MEAN and THREATENING Lucius is, based on THAT? And, big surprise, the student she's sleeping with backs her up. So Lucius is out from the board of governors. Are we supposed to be sympathetic to her after that?
kitza chapter 26 . 3/25/2007
okay, that's just creepy. Really really creepy. I know he's seventeen but still. ew.
mrs-bristow chapter 25 . 3/12/2007
oh my gods! you cant leave it there! no you have got to update soon or i'll implode! brilliant chapter tho. thanks
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »