Reviews for Children of Prometheus
kaleida chapter 2 . 2/9/2007
This story seems promising but youre really still setting the stage or what ever it is called. Still it makes one curious to read the rest. One little technical thingy that bugs me, why do you start new parts with the first sentence in bold? Its distracting to me. Id recommend some sign like this ~ * ~ (purely an example) if you really want to emphasize the change but you could just as well push enter an extra time.

Whatya think?
Half-elf chapter 2 . 11/12/2006
I do hope you continue with this, it's very good.
Sarphiel the Reclusive chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
This is a pretty shiny story: well written, and good plot. Hope you'll keep on writing!
Raiining chapter 2 . 4/7/2006
Oh, definately intreguied! You're getting author alerted, that's for sure.

I like your writing, the way it flows, and you definiately seem to have a plot in mind. I'm enjoying all the characters immensely, but where's Inara? She back on her planet, or does she not eat with the crew? Having not watched the series, I wouldn't know.

But I'm excited to see more of this story - good luck on writing!
Raiining chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Interesting ... I like, I'm intreguied, I'm reading on!
Completed Irony chapter 2 . 4/2/2006
Great chapter, can't wait for more.

Thank you and please keep up the great work.
WiseAbsol chapter 2 . 3/30/2006
Great chapter!

This seems to suit what can be imagined after Serenity well. Realistic, and everyone's in character! I like how you described Ken. Like a puppy...

I'll bet he's Alliance though. Might explain why River doesn't like him. Or maybe it's something else entirely.

I look forward to your next update.

Well, see ya!

~ WiseAbsol
li-flower chapter 2 . 3/30/2006
Interesting idea. I can't wait to see how it plays out. I love your portrayal of River, especially how she's adopted the name of albatross. _
Anon chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
I'm very interested in where you plan to take this.
WiseAbsol chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Interesting...I believe it's safe to assume that Pandora is River.

This looks to be quite an interesting and enjoyable fic. I don't like this Lee guy, but that seems unavoidable, due to his attitude.

I await your update.
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
more please
RebelRogue127 chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Intristing, very Intristing. I can't wait for next chapter.
Katt chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
well now. I know I get some unusual stuff from you! [ not that I'm complaining _ ] It's cool that you know about Firefly. So many people don't even know what it is!

can't wait to read more! I guess I'm just going to have to wait to see more
James Jago chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Hmm... Something tells me Pandora and her friends will take a very dim view of this. I await further developments with interest.