Reviews for It's a small thing
Cartoonfan10 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Funny!
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
A funny story that made me laugh, but I could have done without the mild nudity. Keep on writing!
Silent Amethyst chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
haha! love the end!
Trilobitemk7 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Bravo XD
Data Seeker chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
captainkodak1

This story is great.

The characters: Ron, Kim, Shego, Drakken, Wade, and Rufus had IC, and very creative! The story's quality was great; good dialogue, emotion, suspense, humor, and style. I think the basic story plot was great because I have a fasination with shrinking stories (especially if at least one of the victims is a girl).

My only complaint is that some of the content was offensive. Shego in the tub was handled well; but the details involving Kim's top, and a few other things were very suggestive. At least one of the reviews say that you should change the ratting to a T; I think you should remove the suggestive details.

And I have a big request (not a threat or an order); please remove the stuff I don't like. If you do, it would mean a lot to me. I hope to hear from you.

Good bye; God bless.

Data Seeker
Sharksbean chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
OMG LMAO! that was too funny and messed up for words too express ROFL! Keep it up Cap'n
not fuzzy chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear

Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair

Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't fuzzy

was he?
continental-line chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
I don't know how I missed this. This is a great one-shot. Dr. D must hop around instead of walking. What with having a foot in his mouth all too often.

At least Ron was wise enough to not make comparisons Kim's modest clevage and Shego's well endowed upper body works. ("Don't worry KP. When you are shrunk that small, they looked like mountains to me.")

That last touch with Ron's interview in Villain's Digest was iceing on the cake. It was a great way to end the story.

-Bill Ponder
peacekeeperchuck chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
LOL!
Darkcloudalpha chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Hilarious and the story flowed perfectly loved it!
Molloy chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Very, very funny story. I really liked how you tied so many strings together - the nair especially.

A very nice mix of action and comedy-except for some K moments (or hints, rather), I think this could actually work as an episode in the series.

The sequence in Drakken's lair was very involved and you handled it perfectly. Never lost the flow of the action or got confused as to where anyone was at any one time. The details in the cage (especially the water dispenser) were great.

The fact that Kim had to fake crying over ROn while she secretly wanted to kill him at the same moment was the high point of the story.

Kim's reaction to Villains' Monthly was classic.

This is my favorite one-shot story of yours so far.
TexasDad chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Wow, giant naked mole rats, bra-less Kim, Shego in the buff, why do we never see shows like this on Disney? So, other than Villian's Monthly in depth article on Kim's lack of complete dress, is there a follow up article - "Shego - a Ron Stoppable Prespective"?
Otritzi chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
*Snort* Ok, that's hilarious...I don't think Ron would have enjoyed the sights of Shego though...Specially after she was bruised up by those falls.
cerulean-vulpes chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Quoting the paragraph below the review window " It is extremely helpful to use this opportunity to comment on an aspect of the story that can be improved. A well rounded critique is often the most rewarding tool for the writer."

Saying a story is 'great' may sound great, but it doesn't help the writer any. I suspect there's a lot of logrolling going on. Anyway,

1) If you look at fiction rated K should not contain any adult themes. Your story should be rated T.

2) This story is more of a story fragment than a full story. Why does Drakken shrink Kim? In the series, Drakken only does enough to stop Kim from interfering with his plans. Dr. Drakken doesn't have any mad scheme here; his only plan seems to be to torture Kim & Ron.

3) The sole purpose of the story appears to be to get a tiny Ron down Kim's blouse. One of the tenets of criticism is determining if a story's purpose is worthwhile. Is it?

4) The reference to chloroform is unsettling, as it's a staple of rape fiction. Why not use 'knockout gas' instead?

Other than those troubling aspects, it was okay. If this shrink adventure was part of a larger story, and didn't have the inappropriate elements, you'd be on the way to a decent story.
Anime Chick009 chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
is this a one-shot because it could be but you can keep going if you want to because it's good!