Reviews for Double Agents
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
I quote

"demons started exploding and dieing all around them. Soon all of the demons just vanished and the war was over. Yay! Anyway..."

Are you seriously trying to pass this off as a story? It sounds like rambling.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 9 . 8/19/2009
This was nice.

A bit strange but also nice.

I imagined you would make Booth and Angel family, but I thought it would be through an illegitimate child of Liam or something of that sort...

Anyway, I liked this, wish you had written more.
EliH2 chapter 9 . 5/11/2009
Nice story. I loved the whole Angel/Booth bit. And what's this about a new daughter?
azerjaban chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
A.N: I’m not sure where the show takes place so we’ll pretend it’s in Phiadelphia. I totally butchered the whole Bones storyline. Oh well!

lOL, I know practically nothing bout Bones either so I like your story just fine.
T.S chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
just to let you know, i have seen "bones" and it takes place in washington, D.C. not Philidelphia, if you have any interest in fixing it.
ShayleeAlf chapter 9 . 9/20/2008
I LOVED IT! i loved it1 i loved it! i loved it!(if you could see me chanting right now id be embarressed) Awesome. i loved Buffy Xovers. and Bones is one of my other Fav shows so you just put two great things togther in my book. plus im a HUGE buffy/angel fan so that was an extra bonus, and the whole family thing? great! ok so i'll stop rambling now, but i hope to read some more of your work.

thanks, Shaylee
Chocolate Forests chapter 9 . 7/14/2008
this was really good! i love Bones and Angel/Buffy the vampire slayer stories i think they're interesting good job i liked it!
laura chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
Bones is in Washington D.C.
boo56 chapter 9 . 10/31/2007
cool story:)
btvsfifi chapter 9 . 12/3/2006
i really liked this story but you do no you have to do a sequel right?
MacKenzie Creations chapter 9 . 9/18/2006
Hi, I just found and read this story and I loved it. If you have anymore Buffy/Angel/Bones crossovers I would love to read them!
Ida chapter 9 . 6/12/2006
I love it! please do a sequal :D
michebabyblue chapter 9 . 4/10/2006
hey is there going to be a sequal, cause it sounds like there is. and it will be nice.
NextGenSuperStar chapter 9 . 3/5/2006
I feel special that I get special honors. It was a great story and I hope that you continue writing!
Dragonflm61 chapter 8 . 3/5/2006
Love this story! 'Bout time someone did a crossover, and it's a great one at that. I'll be eagerly awaiting your next update!