Reviews for Vous N'ĂȘtes Pas Seul
very good keep on going on with this story
Why do you have to go blow by blow in the region of sex when we all have

brains and we can imagine what we want without another interference and their ideas
Please do not put yourself down, it is good so far it has caught my interest

I only hope you finish the story so many are left unfinished
Guest chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
good so far
jo jo chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
It is not bad not bad at all just hope you can keep going and finish the story
Erik's Mistress of Music chapter 3 . 9/2/2010
Lol, I was so confused in the first chapter with the remark Raoul made about Meg. I was like, wait, was he just complimenting her? Then Meg was like, "We had that benifit to go to". So I was like... Are they going out? Then I read on and now I see that they're engaged! I was like, "Whoa, I was not expecting that!" I like that you paired them off. It gives it a nice fresh twist. It also makes the story your own! Love the story!
debkay chapter 36 . 3/26/2009
I just found your story and enjoyed it so much. It's hard to believe it was your first story you've written!

You did a great job - I really hated that Abigail - you did a great job when you can make a reader hate a character!

I hope you write again sometime!
VampPhan chapter 14 . 4/18/2008
I know, in movies its ALWAYS a dance, typically on New Year's, then when the countdown starts, MWAH! RANDOM!
Chinaberry chapter 7 . 8/24/2006
um... well, its an excellent story, but her name is aminta with an N
Grantly Symone chapter 5 . 7/19/2006
this was a fantastickly fantastick chapter. you got a whole range of emotions and mindsets working here. you got deep psychological evaluations and bombshells fit for primetime. excellent writing, excellent lead in's, excellent wrap up. fantastical.
montaquecat chapter 29 . 7/7/2006
this is strangge. it is usually erik who is worrying about christine leaving him for someone else. now it is christine worrying if abigail might show up and try to take erik back.

why would erik worry about how he was going to pay for the thanksgivng food? i thought he had tons of money?
montaquecat chapter 15 . 7/6/2006
ah, my favorite cat has made an appearance. ayesha. welcome to our story.

very nice of erik to bring her to his house. madame giry knew what was happening. she was very kind to erik on the phone.

so off to LA to see the opera.
montaquecat chapter 3 . 7/6/2006
where erik can come off as being cold and uncaring, nadir almost always comes off as being so nice and caring. he also loves it when he hears things that erik doesn't usually do and smirks about it.

ah, a music audition. i bet she gets to meet erik there.
blown-transistor chapter 36 . 7/2/2006
The story's over? Well, it was a splendid ending. I've enjoyed it from start to finish.
Kagome1514 chapter 36 . 6/10/2006
Aw! It's over! T_T

This was a lovely end. Very well done.

Thank you for such a wonderful story. : )

Kagome-chan