Reviews for A Peek to the Past
Althon chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
It's a very touching one-shot...and a really powerful one-shot too.

You don't see this kind of one-shot...Misao already a grandma looking back on her life with Aoshi...
Anime OO Otaku chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
That's very deep...from all of your fics I think you are a thoughtful authoress. It has hidden meanings and your good at suspense and angst! Love all your stories so far.
dead star-shine chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
kenshin died in the oav right? anyways i dont like the endings for the show and manga cause they got seperated in the manga and the ending kinda sucked in the show...i should have been the director(ah well)...
warriors blue chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
I was moved to tears after reading your was brilliant, the way you cleverly wove the plot, drawing all the historical data job!I had written a similar fic sometime called"An Epitome Of Beauty".It would be nice if you could do a little criticism on it.
Da Weasel Girl chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
I like it. It really shows Misao's wisdom gained and her thoughts on Aoshi...it's a delightful read

Mi-chan...isn't that Sou-chan's endearment to Misao in ur other fic (I love that nickname )
charmed-sword chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
That was wonderful, really enjoyable to see an older and wiser Misao, explaining history and legacy to her grandchild. A very sweet moment, and you wrote it so well. Thanks for the read! :)