Reviews for Ginger Snaps Together Again: A Virtual Movie
RainDead chapter 8 . 1/1/2011
I have to agree with many of the other reviewers here: It's the best GS fanfic i have read so far, the characters were very believable and either likable or someone you love to hate (i liked James especially). I actually liked the ending despite my normal hatred for romance - possibly because it was build up slowly and Brigitte never seems so romantic about it. Cause, well, it's Brigitte.

Mostly i was deeply impressed by the way you tied the movies together and made the whole plot believable. Good job!

Though I have to wonder why there aren't many more reviews.
BatmanBabe-21 chapter 8 . 10/17/2010
Truly loved your story! Great job!
madman fred chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I really loved this fic. You totally captured Ginger and Brigitte with their conflicts from GS1-2 resolved. It has a lot of very good action that just moves, and you added your own marvelous characters.

My only complaints: When they visit Ravenwolf, the whole thing screeches to a halt. I don't know if it was necessary to bind ALL the loose ends up in one long scene that was all talk and no action. Also, I really can't see somebody like Hunter working for somebody like Roskoff. It didn't make sense. Maybe if Roskoff were just dealing drugs, but sexual slavery of children? No, it didn't work.

I wasn't thrilled with the ending, but I could see where a lot of people would love it, so it's a matter of taste.

I look forward to reading your other stories.
LemonySean chapter 8 . 9/21/2008
Great fic! You took a difficult form of writing, (screen play) And made it very interesting. Nevermind the fact that i love where you took the plot. At first i was... hesitant. Scripts and the such are usually hard to read for anybody, but you made it more than that. YOu even made it a length that is comparable to a movie. You did exactily what you wanted with the movie bit, and i commend you for it. Keep up the good work.
BlueDove chapter 8 . 12/13/2007
This is pretty well done. The characterization is good, it's action-packed, it's dramatic and creative. It's hard to find good fic for these movies.
Jjvalour chapter 8 . 7/16/2007
That was one of the most beautiful and powerful fics I have ever read. I am applauding, whistling, and standing.
naturegirl34 chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Great story
DieInVinter chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
I've just begun reading this [about halfway through the third chapter] and I'm very, very amazed. I'm usually not a fan of present tense, but in this case, it helps develops the faster pace the storyline needs and deserves. And I'd also usually be wary of stories packed with original characters, but these folks really do feel like the type who would believably inhabit the Ginger Snaps universe. Can't wait to read more when I get the time to do so.

Also, the thing with bringing back the death photography? Perfect.
Shall-Iin chapter 8 . 3/18/2007
This is one of the best GS sotires I've read. I'm actually a bit suprirsed at how little fanfic it's generated considering the possibitlies and I do have to say that this is a very original and intereseting take on the history of werewolves. Well done. I hope you have more that I can find.
DarkKnightWesker chapter 8 . 9/4/2006
hey i like this fan fic it was really interesting
Anyhoodle77 chapter 8 . 1/19/2006
so i read this from start to finish and i really liked it good work
Flamboozle2517 chapter 8 . 12/16/2005
Before I give my opinion on the last chapter and epilogue, I would like to say that Ginger Snaps Together Again: A Virtual Movie is the best GS fanfic, story, and if it was made a movie, my favorite GS movie. I agree with middkidash, it's very nice to see a GS story with a happy ending. There is a few things I would like to know, though. Like, is the wolf, Hunter, the actual reincarnation of Sam Hunter, or is he just another wolf the Bridgette met? Also, right before Rowland's deformed corpse is consumed by flames, something mishappens but we can't quite make it out. Is there something we can expect in the future? That would be nice. But overall, I think that the last two chapters, and the rest of the story were written very well and, if possible, there should be another. The story was great, and I hope you got lots of entertainment out of writing it. I know I sure did enjoy reading it.
middkidash chapter 8 . 12/12/2005
Nice ending...the forest scene, in all its confusion and running around, was well written. The epilogue is cute, though I must say, neither the final moments of the last act or the epilogue were at all what I expected after the buildup through the other acts :) Good twist-it's nice to see a GS story with a happy ending.

Cheers,

Ash
A Slayer chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
I luv you! there alive and kicking ass and and OMG they rock, this rocks please never stop!
desomondo chapter 5 . 12/3/2005
Your fanfic keeps getting better with every act and I eagerly look forward to the conclusion. I particular like the history you've created and how you've tied into the previous films. Excellent stuff.