Reviews for Broken Dreams
In Memory Of Yesterday chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
I love that you wrote this years before the revelation in the manga! Fucking awesome! Thanks!
Silverspyre chapter 8 . 7/21/2014
It almost made me cry! Its so sad... ;(
But I like it :)
Silverspyre chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Aww... Cute KakaSasu moment and angst!
Love it so far! ;)
LucyLu71958 chapter 8 . 1/6/2012
omfg . I F ING LOVE THIS STORY! :D :D :D Dear god i love the ending too! FTW :D :D :D :D please continue writing, your amazing at it.
Keirii Sakura Kashii chapter 8 . 11/29/2010
Wow! I'm really glad that you enjoyed writing this story, because I loved reading it! It was very original, and well written! Thank you so much!
jesi ki kage chapter 8 . 9/30/2008
i loeved it! that story was amazing!
Die in a hole with Penguins chapter 8 . 7/30/2007
It Was A good Story But I Hated The Ending Gr!
ColorsOver chapter 2 . 6/23/2007
that was very ooc i think. no offense or anything.

also in the future try to avoid using too much japanese. It's annoying for the reader to have to scroll down to the translation key.
ColorsOver chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
quite sad...

kind of ooc~ish tho but w/e it's still pretyt good
kyuubi gurl chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
cool i like your storys my storys are gonna be most likely crossovers i love ur storys
soontobegone chapter 8 . 10/16/2006
...wow...that was awesome...Good job!
keashi chapter 8 . 8/29/2006
*crying* oh... my... god, ita- itachi-kun di- died. wh- why?

well atleat he- hes with sas-sasuke-kun now. *cries even more*

im sorry bu- but this was a go-good story. i want my frie- friend to read this too. i- i'll make sure she does.*cries alot*

i need a moment.*walks out of room*
The Black Inferno Devil chapter 8 . 8/28/2006
Oh my god, I can't stop crying. I loved the story so much, I wish I could write Angst that well.
SasukeDragon chapter 8 . 8/28/2006
WAH! Why'd you have to go n' do that? Roar! That was sad! CVan you make a sequel? I have idea's if you want you can ask.

-SasukDragon
Baby Bitch chapter 8 . 8/27/2006
Hey. U should write a sequel to this u no? Like Sasuke coming back and Naruto is the hokage and blah blah blah. Loved the story