Reviews for Cooking
Cleavage Queen chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
This was cool. I like the imagery of cooking and you certainly nailed (no pun intended) the connection between food and sex; the intimacy that is cooking with love.

The only nit I have is a big one though. Canon has Wilson as a great cook; and while Huse appreciates it, he'd be just as happy with soup and PB&J.

And now, of course, I'm craving some fresh Jersey produce - peaches and tomatoes and fresh pumpkins and apples for a hearty soup...yum yum yum
TrapperII chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
There's something incredibly sexy about the idea of House cooking and cooking well. I loved how you portrayed the increasing coldness of House and Stacy's relationship by the analogy with food. And I love the interaction between House and Cameron in the second half of the story.
notlupus chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
I like this story. I liked how you incorporated other areas of Jersey like Hunterdon County into it. However you made me very hungry with that French Toast description...still it was a wonderful story. :)
morganka chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
I love this one. I think, that House would show a woman he loves that he loves her just in this way. He's better with action than words when it comes to feelings. And maybe he is an excellent cook, why not? :-)
Sunshine-M chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
I just found your story and needed to tell you that I loved it! Great work!
zuclinator chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Wonderful. Quiet but revealng. I am awaiting a sequel.
J Daisy chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Obviously this is coming a little late, so I don't even know if you'll get it, but I loved "Tragic" so much that I checked to see if you had any other stories around. And I found this! It was great...I loved it. A sweet read.
A-E-W chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
::stomach rumbles with teh hunger::

now look what you did!

im starvin over here!

hehehe, twas a god ficcy! _ you should post it in livejournal, you get lots of comments over there!
PWCorgigirl chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
This lovely, and not just because I also love to cook. I haven't seen anyone else work with the idea that House's relationship with Stacy was withering before his illness, so you get major points for originality. All these connecting strands about food, sex, love, nurturing, bravery, acceptance and House's recent act of opening up to Cameron are just beautifully done. I love how you've cast Wilson, who sees so much and generally gives good counsel to House, as tone-deaf about the finer things in life. Nice touch, also, with the mention of Van Morrison, whose complicated romanticism suits House perfectly.
LOSTforHOUSE chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
1.)You will continue this story ASAP...that's an order :)

2.)Love the cooking idea!

3.)Why on earth have you not written in 6years?

4.)I'm not fussy with grammar or punctuation, unless it's really obvious, which it wasn't for me in this story so THUMBS UP!

5.) Story is going on my alert list!

The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Okay, speaking as one who spent 2 years in culinary and is more comfortable discussing pasta than love, I L-O-V-E this story. It's the perfect culinary romance, and yes, that is an actual genre.

If you need something to reference, try any books by Shirley Jump.