Reviews for A Smile Fit for an Angel
Meowzy-chan chapter 3 . 7/13/2007
You HAVE the CD from Cam Clarke? You lucky dog! I want that CD so badly, but I can't order it or anything!
Cheea5 chapter 2 . 3/29/2007
Meowzy-chan is awsome. So are you. *sigh* All I do is write crapy poems and force myself NOT to hit my head on the nearest hard object...
katy dobin chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
you sick minded fool. what the hell do you think your doing. you jack as you should be wipt off the fack of the earth
Katraa chapter 2 . 11/20/2005
MEEP! Lovely chapter I loved how you described everything, in Yuan's POV. Just the amount of sarcasim, and serouis-ness (which isn't a word XD).

Wow, thanks for the compliment I'm interested to see how you progress

Katra
Meowzy-chan chapter 2 . 11/20/2005
He could've taken a Rheaird? Lol! I love little jokes like that at the end of a chapter! I like the way you portray Yuan in this fic. Excellent! I wonder what the excuse is... '
seitsemannen chapter 2 . 11/20/2005
I like the way you write all the situations and places, but I assume we will get with the next chapter to the "action".

Anyways, waiting for the continue with KratosYuan-hunger.
Satanic Mechanic chapter 2 . 11/19/2005
Aww, I'm glad to have made your day, you deserved it! Nice fast update too! Things look like they're still running smoothly but I can't really comment much since not much has happened. (except I was kinda curious as to why Yuan was traveling on foot until the last sentence )

One typo I want to point out: "They were stacked neatly on top of each other, and looked ready for used." Kill the d!

And wow, you're only 13? I'm really impressed. You should have seen the utter crap I was writing at your age.
Meowzy-chan chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Hooray, a YuanxKratos story! This looks really promising! I hope you'll continue quickly. _
Katraa chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
CONTIUNE, is all I will comment. Fanfiction needs more well written, well MORE kratos/yuan fan fics out there _ I give you a HUNDRED hugs for writing this. CONTIUNE please, I'm encouraging you! Keep it up! Don't get discouraged! -adds to favs- :)

Katra
Chaotic chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Nothing to be ashamed of here, not that I can see. *pats on back* You did a great job, and considering this is the first fanfic you did for some while... congrats. _ _ I believe this can turn into something real good, so keep working on those future chapters, right? *winks*

I must agree with the other rewiever what's-their-name-again though: the chapters should be longer than this. XP But seeing as this was probably some kind of prologue...

I have no idea at all wether you made Yuan OOC or not, I somehow find it hard to relate to him, so... all I can say is that he seemed fine to me. *shruggs* And even if he were OOC, who cares?

Now hurry up and be a nice author. Update! o
stellaria11 chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
I think this is a promising start. Yes, you could have made it a little longer, but it sets the scene well - you portray how lonely he must be at this point.
Satanic Mechanic chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Wow…what a great start! This has so much potential, and that’s really great because I haven’t seen many good YuanxKratos fics floating around. I think you’re doing a good job with Yuan’s pov and...I really like the style. That whole paragraph about Yuan realizing that Kratos actually means something to him was particularly beautiful.

My only complaint...it’s too short! I want more! But I’m really excited for this, I’d really love to see more and fast, please update soon!
A person chapter 1 . 11/13/2005