Reviews for Secrets of a Vitrescent heart
Monochromatic Pylon chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Haa... I love the last parapgraph (uh, now I can't spell right anymore... duh). Love it XD
ThrogmortenMimic chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Great story, i loved it. Write another one, lol
kc-archive chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Ah... So pretty.

By the way, love the title.

Fics like this are so refreshing. I'm an avid Alphia (duh) and although I enjoy the angst and drama entailing the couplement of these two, light hearted things like this really tend to grant me release. :)

And, hehe, Sophia was your least fav, huh? *sigh* Why do so many people hate her? Personally, I like her.

Thanks for sharing.
Crest chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
I'm so happy! AlbelSophia is great; people just don't seem to realize it. I'm glad there's more Alphia popping up these days since Star Ocean fanfics are so boring with just FaytAlbel, AlbelNel, and FaytMaria. *rolls eyes* Oy... How insipid...
Shizuka Usagi chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Beautifully written and very descriptive. The people are in character too. It was so sweet and sad it almost made me cry. xD You wrote Sophia and Albel quite well without any bashing, even though you mentioned one of the two was your least favorite character. Anyway, keep writing. -
Dragon Chyld chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Sweat, very sweat. There seems to be a flux of SophiaXAlbel here, but I'm not complaining.

I have to agree with Cliff's Girl...it was good to see her happy. I'm assuming Sophia is your least favorite character, and if so you did a good job with her.
keeki chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Aw, that was so sweet. Thank you. I honestly can't see why most people don't like this pairing. Silly them, they don't know what they're missing.
Cliff's Girl chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Hehehe, I just don't know what couple group I fall into anymore. That was very good. So sweat! Actually, I'm just glad to see Sophia happy. Thanks, I needed something like that!