Reviews for The Alternate Ending: Transall Saga
Random Person chapter 1 . 8/24
Good..what i dont understand is how Megaan found Mark. She had never explored that part of Transall. And also Mark had given the claw necklace to Sarbo.
I enjoyed it. You did a really good job!
Really awesome.
Thank you for the addition. It was heart warming wish fulfillment, and I truly enjoyed it. But the whole point of the end of the book is that Mark is trying to prevent the post- apocalyptic world from ever existing by preventing the disease that threw the world into chaos. Please continue to write, you are on the right track. Good prose.
Snake chapter 1 . 1/19
Not bad, although he should have kept the items he was wearing from old earth, seeing as he had his items when he left old earth, and he had the sword when he returned the first time. Also the wounds would be healed, just as the snake bite was healed when he returned to old earth the first time.

Almost 8 years since you wrote this lol, still read your messages?
I would have been 14 when you wrote this. I read that book when I was around 12 I think. Reread it many times though, and your fan fiction came up when I Googled "Transal Saga Movie"
I absolutely loved this book, and always found the ending to be left wide open (either for a missing chapter like this, or a complete other sequel) so it made me happy to see it tied up. I loved the ending still don't get me wrong, but the fact that this can fit perfectly should back up my opinions on that. To you, a million applause!
Dan chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Been forever since I really thought of this book, it wasn't until the news reports of Ebola in the US that my thoughts turned to the memories fo the book. So that noted, your alternate ending was pretty decent.
Good Critic chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Amazing ending. Add more detAil at the end though
joesumguy chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Great ending. I was expecting some sort of twist like all of his friends were old and dying or his transporting back to the past to cure Ebola had changed the future. Perhaps even that the Tsook did not even exist yet and this was directly after the nuclear meltdown and the red death.

The twist in the fan fiction was overall good and somewhat unexpected, but had a very low shock value. When writing it is always a good thing if you can make your reader think or even say aloud "Holy shit, did that just happen?!". Even to follow up and resolve it with a similar ending like he finds the light again and takes him back to the time that you had here.

It feels a little like you have a bit of a hole in the middle. Otherwise, it was the ending I imagined it would be. Keep writing you can only get better.
Keaton chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
This is exactly how I thought it should have ended. Him in Transall, Megaan's husband and a true Tsook warrior.
MaybeALittleBroken chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
My little brother had to read the book for school, as I did before him, and was a little upset with the ending and I told him I could find a fanfic that fixed everything. Thanks for proving me right with such an amazing story :) A much better ending this way.
Jackson chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Awesome ending. It would also be good ending for a sequel.
David chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Not that it makes too much of a difference, but I would make a few changes. First, I think that when Mark travels through time periods it shouldn't bring him back to the exact time he left, meaning the time should have passed normally. This makes more sense in my mind because he would have aged and grown into the man he has become. So, his parents would have missed him, questioned his disappearance, and congratulated his returning. Also, when he travels back to Transall it would be twenty years in the future, but Mark still manages to find his way back to the Tsook and meet up with Megaan. Of course they've both aged quite a bit, but they still recognize each other and are still in love. They get married, start a family, and live a happy life as Tsooks, I mean they're only like 37 years old at this point haha. Then you would have to put in perspective as to how he got healed when he traveled time. It's simple, The light obviously has healing capabilities.

Or you could go could throw all this out and say that time doesn't pass when you travel time back and fourth through time. I do like your concept, it puts more of a happy ending to the story. To me though it just makes more sense in my mind my way; this isn't Narnia after all. Haha
Hamba Allah SWT chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
What the way of this Story ?
John chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
If he would've have gone back billions would've still died, and he didn't have the claw necklace he gave it to sarbo...