Reviews for Honor of the Matukai
demonianism chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
A well done crossover. You definitely know a lot about the SW universe to have put this all together. An enjoyable read and worthwhile if only for the original factor.
noodle-monster chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
eh...sw/ranma crosses don't seem to work together very well unless they're much better thought out. mostly it's because every writer gives ranma force powers instead of the ki he worked his whole life to cultivate and grow. the ki and physical strength is what makes ranma so liked by readers. to suddenly change that...well, it really takes away from ranma's appeal.

just couldn't get to like this story.
Rahil chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Hmm, a good fic. Never seen this corssover done this well, heck, i dun think i have seen any Sw/Ranma crossovers. It is true tha the makutai were badly brought forward, lets hope for better dtuff in KOTOR 3. Anyway, my only problems is the plot someimes is too...pacy, for my liking. But overall a freat fic that can do very well. If u need a beta reader, i wouldn't mind
nix me chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
It would have stood very well if it had ended with Ranma's death, but I like that you want to carry it further. Same way I was slightly worried that you were killing off all the characters, but it is in a good context and works fine unless you find yourself running out of them. The characters are obviously very removed, but this reads very smoothly and holds my interest well.
RagnaBlade chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Another attempt to cross the Ranmaverse with the Star Wars universe? ...It's been done, and I don't think this is one of the better ones either (not that there were many good ones to begin with).
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Wow! This is one of the best Ranma AU/Fusions that I've ever read! I loved the way that you had things work out for our heroic duo of Ukyo and Ranma, as well as hgow things have gone for Ryoga now. I do hope that you might consider doing a follow-up to this one day, as it's become one of my favorite stories of the year.
MingShun chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Eh...I don't really care for Ranma/Ukyou romances, and I hate Akane/Ranma romance.

That said, it's a really interesting story. I'm really happy that your weird names were not very confusing, if at all. Thanks for including the definitions. I'm glad Ranma survived; I wonder what happens next...is this story a oneshot?

Also, you've given more to think about when it comes to character design. I'm now testing a bubbly character instead of an angsty one.
Dah1andonly chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
VERY GOOD! This story read like a 3 part movie script. You did very good on this story, I am assuming that you are making other parts to it correct? You did leave the ending very open to a sequel or another book of this story. Keep up the good work .. If anyone flames you send them to me so i can light my heater. :-)
phoenix.ru chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
ok, that was a nice one. I seems to be finished (and that's both plus and minus...), but maybe we'll see the continuation?

a nice way to mix Ranma in KotOR.. though I thought that Ranma and Ukyo would er... become a bit closer _~. At least there were some indication towards it.

Still, the story in good _
mudgetotter chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
An excellent story! I hope you are planning on a sequel.