Reviews for All Because Of A Butterfly!
kerumica chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
This is absolutely awesome! I typed into Google "Jiroshen, Saiyuki" because I wanted to make sure I spell his name right and sure enough, your story pops up.

This is funny as hell! I never thought about why he was there but to freak out over a butterfly? You just made the remainder of my day enjoyable. Thank you for sharing :)
Second2dead chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
his life seems abit...sad all for a butterfly thats a damn shame! nice concept its pretty unique
asian princess 61 chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHA! nice one as always! good job!
PyraLithiam chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
PUAHAHAHA! A BUTTERFLY! Butterflies are are beautiful though _ Alrighty, Jiroshin! We're going to add a butterfly in the set while you finish off the enemy. "Wha-?" AND ACTION! [Jiroshin fighting and a butterfly comes out of nowhere] "AH! [runs and hides]" [slaps head] No wonder why he lost all that glory in Tenkai ...
Attiqah Gensui chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
nice... and it really makes sense... Any update?
Blahsblah2001 chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
HOLY CRAP!

This is the funniest damn thing I've ever read!

I don't even know half the characters and I'm still laughing.

The bit about how they all kill each other was great. I read it like six times. My mom in the other room wants to know what I'm on in here, I'm laughing that much.

Thanks fore hte message, too. GOtta figure out howta work those.

_melissa
MotherCHOWGoddess chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
You have a splendidly twisted sense of humor, nimblnymph! Loved it!
iceblitz chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
... Da-mn. Who would've thought one little butterfly could've screwed things up so much. -snicker- Poor, poor, put-upon Jiroushin.
The Silver Feathered Raven chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Very nice little piece. I enjoyed the unusual perspective that you took with this. It was certainly enjoyable, especially all his little comments on the other characters. Only one thing that bugged me about this: when you talked about the Jade Emperor sending Jiroshen to be Kanzeon's body guard, you have a period after "body guard," which I personally find unecessary.

That's all. Another good story. Oh, and thank you for reviewing 'Changing Fate.'

Raven