Reviews for The Triwizard Tournament
persassyjackson29 chapter 9 . 1/14
Do continue. It's a wonderful story.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/24/2011
please update!
Bubble Thoughts chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
lovely 3
Untamed Loner chapter 9 . 7/10/2009
GR! I'm so angry at myself! I thought this was a completed story! I never let myself read a good story unless it's finished! I hate the feeling of having to wait for the next chapter. It's absolutely dreadful!

Your story is amazing, though! Which is why I'm so angry at myself. Stories like this are only good when they're finished because you become addicted to them and then it kills you when the author doesn't update and you end up harrassing them with messages reminding them that they do, in fact, have a story that needs to be updated and they should really get on it before some one, cough cough, starts a riot! Phew! Long sentence... Update soon, please! Otherwise, I will begin the harrassment! You've been warned.
vindicatedd chapter 9 . 2/6/2008
love this sotory please update it soon!
BitterBeginnings chapter 9 . 1/27/2008
hey, this is a really good story! I love it! are you going to finish it, because if you are, i think this would be one of the best stories on fanfiction! but it is your choice. just so you know i adore your writing. sorry that sound really creepy! LOL! anyway bye.
Kristin chapter 9 . 12/16/2007
Please write some more. Who is she meeting? Can't wait to read more.
microtig chapter 9 . 5/24/2007
I really like this story and I hope you update!
Anna Potter Black chapter 9 . 11/1/2006
What happens to her next?
xsweetxgrenadinex chapter 6 . 10/19/2006
Oh my gosh!

Someone else who reads Tamora Pierce!

I love her. I would marry her. If I was not incredibly straight, and she was not taken.

It was her Lioness series that inspired me to take up fencing.

It was her fast action sequences that caused me to lie awake, replaying them in my mind;

Parrie

cut

parrie

swing

hit.

Look at me... I'm ranting.

Hehe. I'll give you one of Josh (?) peoples you like with a cute smile if you take up fencing.
sweetxgrenadine chapter 4 . 10/19/2006
God, you are good, girl!

Can I have your writing talent? Please please please?

You can make me laugh so hard I fall off the chair, and cry so hard that I can't stop in the one paragraph!
Gemm chapter 9 . 9/1/2006
I like this story, so if you could kindly update on it, I would much appreciate it!

TTFN TA TA FOR NOW!
Not Your Ordinary HP Fan chapter 9 . 8/16/2006
Marvelously done! Can't wait to figure out what is up with Lily...she's acting really really weirdly...

Good luck to James, hope he wins :D

Looking forward very eagerly for an update!

-Runa
Kristin chapter 9 . 7/31/2006
Please write more this story is so good. I can't wait to read more of it.
strawberry-stripes chapter 9 . 6/27/2006