Reviews for The Lion, The Wolf, and the Wizarding World
Danikay chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
Whoa. Now that's intense. It's really just starting to get good. I hope that you'll consider writing more for it.

Cheers.

DaniKay
Danikay chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Whoa... nice start. Poor Harry :(

DaniKay
witowsmp chapter 2 . 6/23/2006
Good begining of a story. It appears you abandoned it. It's not too late to start writing again. I hope you continue the story!
dnd4ever chapter 2 . 12/13/2005
good story
RussianBallerina chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Great story... update soon please.
RussianBallerina chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Great story... update soon please.
AluraEmbrey chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
INteresting... I like this so far. Can't wait to read more.
graup-hagrid chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Thanks for sharing.

It appears like a good start. I look forward to reading more soon.

I really liked the Polyjuice potion providing an Animagus form for Remus. Good one there.
Areida Rivers chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Ooh... quite good...

Only a few things that I had a problem with: Ginny's dialogue sounds much too formal. She, like Ron, use more colloquialisms than Harry and certainly more casual language than Hermione. The other thing: I thought Lupin was just a werewolf, not an animagus. ...? But other than that, nice work and I'd like to see more of this.
pstibbons chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
I'm keeping my eye on this, as there's a shortage of post-HBP fanfics that try to stick to canon.

Some nitpicking: Isn't "gosh" an Americanism that Ginny would be unlikely to know? And Tonks' first utterance seems overly laboured. And it's Surrey, not Surry.

The notion of there being a better potions maker than Snape is interesting - I guess you're making the assumption that Snape is working for Voldemort. Which is fine, since we don't know which side he's on till Book 7. (Besides, there's a preponderance of pro-Snape stuff in the Potterosphere.)

One thing you might need to explain - how did just a couple of Death Eaters, in the space of a minute (the amount of time after Harry turned of age and Dumbledore's Petunia spell stopped working), overcome Harry (a rather good wizard)? You don't need to explain why they just tied him up instead of killing him or apparating away with him, as I'm sure you'll do that in due course.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
uh-oh... mystery animals; animagi deatheaters? anyway, good story.