Reviews for Welcome to Hogwarts
blue545 chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
please update soon! this story is amazing!
KhaalidaNyx chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
LOL! I was like, "Only Beast Boy..."

Will Raven do the creepy floaty thing while she heals?
TTJennyAmuure chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
Dude, you really need to update! this stuff is GREAT!
TheDreamChaser chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
Ooh, Harry Potter blasted Raven into the lake, he's so dead. And as for the pairing, I don't mind a crossover couple like Raven/Harry or Raven/Draco...But I also don't mind BBRae or whatever. Please update soon. This story is amazing.
Bokmal14 chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
I really like this fanfiction and I am looking forward to read the next chapter very much.
anlmoon chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
interesting plot
Raven of Alaska chapter 2 . 11/18/2008
Couples... if I might make a suggestion: RavenxBeast Boy, HarryxGinny, RonxHermione,(seriously, though for a while I thought Harry would end up with Hermione),DracoxPansy, and that's all I can suggest. For now! *Does an evil cackle as lightning flashes behind*

Sincerely,

Raven of Alaska
Raven of Alaska chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
This is interesting... Raven as a Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. Wonder if anyone will discover that she's the daughter of Trigon the Terrible. What would their reaction be? Of course, I think Dumbledor already knows. Raven's got a long journey ahead of her. This is after Umbridge, so, this is during Half-Blood Prince, right? Cause Harry doesn't go to Hogwarts during Deathly Hollows until near the end. And if this is Half-Blood Prince, will the bad thing that happened at the end not happen? Or will Fate turn it's cruel wheel?

Sincerely,

Raven of Alaska
fizzwidget chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
this is a great story!

for a paring you should try a RavenxSnape. there is a story that has that paring and i think somebody issued a challenge to do a good one. i bet you can :)
CraneLee chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
dun dun dun
A Bibliophile chapter 2 . 9/10/2007
Keep writing! This story looks very interesting...
bellecatastrophe chapter 2 . 8/10/2007
Oh My Gosh.

PLEASE Continue, This Is SUCH A Great Storyline!

As For The Pairing... HarryRaven And A Obviously Jealous But In Denial Draco Would Be Good . This Plot Has Potential - PLEASE Continue!

*Faves and Story Alerts*
Dark Fox Angel 13 chapter 2 . 5/29/2007
bbrea bbrae(im sorry but no hp character should be paired with bb or rae cuz dey wered made 4 eachother!)

love the story lots! continue
liliac gurl chapter 2 . 12/25/2006
Great story so different loved it please update a.s.a.p
as chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
sarah...

sarah:m

did you poo in my sandwich?
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »