Reviews for The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Stage of History
Maelstrom51210 chapter 19 . 12/26/2012
I loved it! BTW, was the thinb with CATS being a former spy a reference to Goldeneye?
Whatmesage chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
... What the hell? I mean, it's a good what the hell, but... what the hell?
BurninatorBoombox chapter 19 . 8/8/2011
Amazing stuff you've got here. I'm no good at superlative praise, so I'm just gonna say you've inspired me to write some "crack fics" or whatever the kids call it nowadays.

Anonymous chapter 19 . 6/12/2010
Thank you. Thank you so very much for writing this shimmering gem of a fanfic, I loved every single part of it. All the references and brilliant character exaggeration and snide humour really just... Hit home.

This should be canon. All of it.
arashi-enkou chapter 19 . 8/4/2009
This is singlehandedly the most brilliant piece of humorus fiction I have ever had the honor to read. You, good sir/madam, have a genius sense of humor and are a genius.

I only hope to one day acheive the level of greatness you have set forth.
avatarjk137 chapter 19 . 3/17/2009
I have to say, this is a fantastically funny story. Every character makes some level of appearance, which is great. The story is simply the best kind of crack, from the very moment Cervantes decides Yoshimitsu is Jesus. The action is fairly well executed, even if it takes a backseat to the humor, and much of the references and parodies are great as well. Two wooden thumbs up!
Kross chapter 19 . 12/13/2008
While i'm sure you don't need me to tell you, this story still manages to make me smile, laugh, and shake my head in mild concern for your sanity.

Miss ya man.
Dry Tortugas chapter 6 . 1/22/2007
I love how Siegfried's such a sissy! And every time Voldo goes "S" I always say it along with him. XD

This is by far one of the funniest fics I've ever read in my life!
deathberry1392 chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
*giggles* yoshimitsu's jesus lol awsome XD
afrocat chapter 19 . 7/6/2006
awsome I liked everything about it

mitsurugi is a candy man
AimzNemesis chapter 18 . 6/8/2006
“Now, taste Super Death Hell Annihilation Bukkake Wrath Strike!”

*cracks up* Brilliant. Just brilliant.
AimzNemesis chapter 16 . 6/8/2006
"He pulled out his candy cane (I’m talking about the SWORD, you perverts) and thrust it out in front of him (OK, perhaps not so much so anymore)."

Bahhahaha, this is fantastic as ever. I haven't been reading this in a while, but I'll be sure to finish it today. XD Awesome work.
lest-horror-it-brings chapter 19 . 5/12/2006
This was an absolutely amazing story, and had me giggling right the way through! Great work!
Insanity Lord chapter 19 . 5/10/2006

That was great! "Zassy-chan!"

Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
You actually put Yun-seung and Seung Mina together? That's incest man! They are siblings! Brother and sister! You're weird.