Reviews for Stranded
anon chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
all the feels, all the feels. loved it!
Lee chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
That was very confusing... I really don't know what to say (both good and bad)
ReindeersAreBetterThanYou chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Dude you gotta watch Teen Tiatans Trouble in Tokyo. But since it's been years since you've posted this you probably watched it already XD btw great story!
Taylor Smith chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
node/15090
This is the website for the "Teen Titans: Tokyo" video that you are asking about-so here ya go.
Your welcome
annalise chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I HATE ROBIN!
SongByrd47 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Wow...I'm several years late reviewing here...anyway this was awesome!
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I love it! (Or should I say hate it? :D) Robin was in character, which is something that I need to work on. Starfire was brillient as well. Everything was wonderful, I almost cried! that you for this beautiful fic.
Princess Emmanuella chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Im sso confused.
moon-destroyer chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
trouble in tokyo has been out 4 like a long time...
ShugoChara4eva chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
So cute! Good job! I'm kind of 4 years late
dormiralabelleetoiles chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
It's already out! The movie! Erm it is os cute! They kiss at the end! Rob/Star
moonstar274 chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Cool! I loved it! Espesially when Raven said" He needs to work on his pickup lines..." Hilarious!
beautyqueen15 chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
this is my sisters but anyway, i love that story, and with the "i hate you that i love you" it was awsome my favorite line was the one with raven, "he needs to work on his pick up lines." i thought it was funny.

and titans tokyo is coming out i think late fall. im pretty sure.
Satori-Ashinto chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
AMAZING STORY! thank you there are so many robinxraven and thats just not right its raven abd bb robin and star! so thank you for getting the couples right
Kaila's bff chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
super-awesome! i loved the

'oh crap' thing! my bff and i have been crackin gup about it all week! (bffkaila, duh!) anyways, this was so funny! especially the 'i hate you' stuff. that didn't make sense at first, but now it sorta does!