Reviews for A World Of Endings
CheetahLiv chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
This was fabulous. Kate/Sayid is quickly becoming one of my favorite pairings, and I love your characterization of their relationship. I really felt this line in particular: "And Kate thinks about the end of her world, and can only picture Sayid." Gorgeous. I'd love to see more Kate/Sayid fics from you. Well done.
WD's KiT-TaY chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
that's very sweet... I'll admit, the idea of Kayid or Sayte was completely laughable when I first heard of it but now... it's becoming more and more believable... which is scary...
nirky chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Cute. )

I'm a skater, but I always felt somehow that maybe, just maybe, Kate and Sayid would fit pretty well too.
Jen Drake chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
That was cute. I liked it. Great job on it!
gitania chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
What a beautiful first fic! Your commentary is very good, and I loved some of Sayid's lines - they were in character and very clever. Congrats on a great fic, I hope to read more from you. gitania
fantasybookworm08 chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Oh, I loved it! I was just watching the beginning of season 1 tonight with my friend who just got the dvds. I was thinking how nice a Kate/Sayid pairing would be and decided to look for them. I found this and I loved it, like i said! This was very good for your first fic. Much better than my first, a LotR one that became quite a bit of a MS. *shudders* Scary...Anyway, good job! :)
ICanStopAnytime chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Interesting pairing. Nice dialogue.
KateLilly chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
I like it. I meen, I like Jate fan fics, but I also like Sayte. I can't help it. I absolutely LOVE Sayid! Good job.
purple-goose chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Enjoyed this. I can picture the setting very easily. The dialogue fits perfectly: the view, the thoughts, the characters - sparse but complete.

Liked this description "The words, said in that carefully formed English heavily tinged with the accent which she finds unnervingly calming chase her thoughts".

Nice work.
Caliga chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Awe! They would be so cute together...

I love it! And you *know* you liked writing it too...I demand more! In the nicest way possible, of course.