Reviews for The Shining Glass
Yami no Tsuki chapter 6 . 9/23/2013
Noooooooooooo D: Why can't you not finish stuff that ISN'T amazing?
KagomeGirl021 chapter 6 . 8/12/2011
wow its been about 5 years since the last update and i am seriously wondering what is gonna happen next. please update or if you wont finish this then at least adopt it out to someone who will finish it.
GuestPerson chapter 6 . 8/28/2009
Really good

update soon

pockylover123 chapter 6 . 6/30/2007
goddamn update!
Animejo chapter 6 . 3/30/2007
This story is beyond awesome. I knew there was something about Belldandy that seemed off!

Since you posted a preview, does that mean that there's another chapter coming soon and you haven't abandoned this?

I love the characterization and I love how the Naruto characters view the cameos of other anime characters. Your writing flows smoothly and is enjoyably easy to read.

Update soon!
Kichi Hisaki chapter 6 . 11/25/2006
You... Are crazy. And let me guess-you played ToS?

Anyways, I love the fic. Please update sometime soon, 'kay?
DarkRavie chapter 6 . 10/27/2006
Good fic. I look forward to reading more!
yugiL chapter 6 . 9/18/2006

I luv how they're so in denial

Bout their love for each other~~

This ish really entertainin'~

Please update soon
Teldra chapter 6 . 8/19/2006
LOL more please :)
SitDog-Boy chapter 6 . 8/7/2006
I was right! Shwaa! The system didn't react because Sasuke intended to return! XD

Hahaha, love the omake! XD

Great chapter! I'll check back often for updates! I love this fic! XD
SitDog-Boy chapter 5 . 8/7/2006
Don't those two have to stick together? Or is Sasuke allowed to go because he won't try to abandon him? XD Haha!

Poor Naruto! Hope he feels better soon! Ja, I'm off to read the next chapter! XD
Alana-kittychan chapter 6 . 8/6/2006
Alana: Hee cute

Evo: Heh look at the mess Naruto can make XD
Azamiko chapter 6 . 8/5/2006
Haha! I recognized the Bleach characters from the first! Also, about the title...I keep thinking 'Through the looking glass' or 'the glass menagerie.' I'm guessing it's the former, based on content. Then again, I could be completely off.
Pampan chapter 6 . 8/4/2006
xP I think I can guess what Kakashi's interpretation was x3
tea chapter 6 . 8/4/2006
Good chapter! I had fun reading it. The Omake was funny and next chapter looks promising from your preview. I look forward to the next update!