Reviews for Cry of the Wicked
NekomataFangirl chapter 33 . 12/3/2014
Ha a baked crucifix! This is both cute and weird...you shouldn't eat a crucifix cause in the end you poop it out. So I have been told; I was too confused to ask why then they'd feed us all 'the flesh of Christ' in church, since it all ends up being pooped out. But then what's wrong with pooping.

If not Kaiba's medical staff, no-one would be alive ever. Everyone praise Kaiba's doctors

But Bakura, not so long ago, was still very angry at the pharaoh for giving the spell to Ryou, ultimately contributing to Ryou's death. Is that out of the picture now? Is Bakura no longer angry?

BLIND EYES? Is Bakura permanently blind in both eyes? Oh no! Is that really permanent?

As always an uplifting ending is toned down with contemplation of one's existence and unsure hopes of the future. This was a nice fic, pleasant and amusing, though of course not reaching the levels of brilliance displayed in later works. I have enjoyed it thoroughly, internally moaning about how short chapters are, and I am happy in the end Bakura and Yami decided to continue as an item. One would think, with all convolution in place, that Yami would never understand, let alone forgive Bakura for Ryou and pretending to be Ryou, and Bakura would not be able to look past the spell mish-mash, AND the fact that Yami kicked the living crap out of him. Marik deserves more butt-kicking, as he is the one who salvaged Malik and brought him back, fully knowing how evil his yami is. The person who suffered here most, without much of a certain resolve is Kaiba. Not every day one like Kaiba makes a friend. Now that Ryou is gone, Kaiba is left with no comfort, no friends and an empty feeling in the place Ryou took in his heart. He opened up to a person who understood him on such a profound level, only to have his friend be taken away so soon. To everyone else, he is back to being a 'cold' man. This saddens me. However Kaiba doesn't hold any grudges and as much as he allowes himself, he moves on.
NekomataFangirl chapter 32 . 12/2/2014
I'm about to pass out from tiredness, but I will not stop reading till I see who dies. It will probably be Malik, since Kaiba never loses, unless it's to Yami, and Yami's on his side now. Of course it could be Bakura too. Quickly, I must read before I lose it

Malik is collecting millennium items like Mr Mutou grandsons

Ouch, I know ears hurt horribly when bitten down on :/

I like the fragment with Bakura's melted hands. I'm glad some permanent damage has been done, it would be too good to be true if no permanent damage was issued to none of the guys. Except for Malik. He can die.

Pahaha I knew someone would be sensible enough to bring guns. Children, today we've learnt that guns save lives.

Malik's death is very juicily described. As revolting as he is. I appreciate it.
NekomataFangirl chapter 31 . 12/2/2014
.FUCK -_- I should have known better -_- I was told of this prank -_- Miss Ulf, you totally got me there xD

Now for the real chapter:

If the eye went into Malik's eye, then where did his real eye go? Pushed into the back of the skull? Dripping down his cheek? I must know. Does the eye embed itself in one's socket, or would one have to physically push it in? Judging by the 'bright light' in last chapter, it would be pretty magical. I don't know, the prank got me all confused ;)

Malik: 'I was known as the greatest swordsmaster of our time, ranking higher in skill than even those of the pharaoh himself'- so Yami is supposed to be a greatly skilled swordsman? Then why the hell does he never use any white weapons? And for fucks sake, yet again I bet only Kaiba will remember to bring a gun.
NekomataFangirl chapter 30 . 12/2/2014
Hohoho, Kaiba will be o pissed off- as soon as he left the game shop, Malik came back to ruin Kaiba's plan regarding Bakura's safety. I still dont know how grandpa managed to persuade Kaiba to let Bakura out of his facility.

Malik is such a delightful driver. I like thrilling car rides. Can you take me for a ride Malik?

Oh this has got to be the only story ever where everyone accepts Yami has to go on his own, without making a fuss about honour and friendship and then possibly even tagging along undercover. Props.

Bakura is so collected considering he is facing someone who will surely not hesitate to keep him occupied while Yami is making his way to Corshan.

It would be funny if the eye took Malik's mind and that would be the end of the fic ;) How the hell did he pull the exchange off? How can HE be the next one in line to hold the eye?

Hmm Malik may have the eye but Yami has Kaibathe rod
NekomataFangirl chapter 29 . 12/2/2014
In the review to chapter 28 I said the truth was revealed early in the story, to my surprise. I did not realise for the life of mine that I was on the chapter 28/33. Apologies.

Even grandpa thinks Kaiba's an ass.

Now Yami that you've had your epiphany, go and try to make Bakura forgive you for battering his bodily remains. I thought you had honour Yami, that you'd never attack someone who's down. Ye, the thing is, maybe Bakura would prefer Marik now- someone who doesnt kick the everloving life ou of him after Malik's already tortured him.

Haha now you're screwed Yami- Bakura is blaming you for Ryou's death. (yeah not like it was Bakura himself that refused to listen, jumped to conclusions and murdered 'an angel') What's wrong with you yamis!

Why does Bakura get raped in every longer fic here -_- please stop raping Bakura.

Trust Malik to pick the perfect moment to ruin everything :D but I'm very angry about you violating Bakura, Malik. That is unexcusable. Torture people all you want, but keep your stuff in your combat pants please. And to think I defended you in Crimson when Afik said he will make you an eunuch!
NekomataFangirl chapter 28 . 12/2/2014
Yami...:( stop this. I've lost all respect for you

It's official- I'm in love with the shrimp.

I didn't think the truth of Bakura imposing as Ryou would be revealed to Yami so soon

Paha, serves you right Yami.

I wonder what the pharaoh will do and feel once his shock subsides
NekomataFangirl chapter 27 . 12/1/2014
'Mr Mutou asks darkly'- that is the absolute worst thing to get turned on by -_-. I'm awful xD

I wonder if that kind of horribility happens to every person Marik beds.

So I suppose Marik will be the one to reveal the horrifying truth to Yami and try t persuade the pharaoh to go trust Bakura once again?

Ah yes, one line later he says exactly that. I keep shifting from liking to loathing Marik in this fic. Right now I am liking him. A few days ago he was forcing his affection on Bakura, and now he is sitting by his side, all by himself having come to conclude Bakura is not his, furthermore he needs more than him

Kura you idiot, that's not the right way to tell Yugi you have killed your hikari 6 months ago and have been using his body in order to get into the pharaoh's pants because your earlier plan with killing the said pharaoh did not work out as it should have! More sensibility Bakura! I think i can see through you- knowing Yugi is an open-minded orange, you will try to have him side with you, after which making Yami yours again will not be as impossible anymore. :)

Yami! Seriously killing someone who is in a severely weakened state is not your style. If you don't stop, then Yugi will have to shout the truth out to make you stop! THEN you will be sorry. Or just confused. Or worse..more angry for the deception...
NekomataFangirl chapter 26 . 12/1/2014
This is so complicated- Ryou's spirit, if it exists somewhere after being banished, is still not mourned for- everyone but Kaiba and Kura is mourning for the person Bakura created, not the real Ryou.

The guys won't be happy to see Mr Mutou brought Marik to their home

How did grandpa manage to persuade Kaiba to let Bakura be taken by him? I thought Kaiba intended on keeping him safe from Malik? Why did grandpa take Bakura, if tha yami is after the pharaoh? Oh what a cliffie :)
NekomataFangirl chapter 25 . 12/1/2014
Uh Seto, stop desecrating Ryou's body. As if it wasn't enough Malik sliced his cheek and tossed him all around. Have you ever heard of a thing called dignity, yeah this is exactly what Ryou's body no longer has thanks to you playing electro-puppets with him cause you're not ready to let go.
NekomataFangirl chapter 24 . 11/30/2014
Yami is still to come ot the conclusion that he indeed was in love with Bakura not Ryou

Gerald is so unprofessional.

I'm okay with what Malik has done, save for Bakura's nudity

What a nice little chapter
NekomataFangirl chapter 23 . 11/30/2014
Why are those fics full of rapists -_-

Bakura thinks Yami was the cause of all this? no, HE, Bakura was the cause. If he wasnt an abusive person who minimised Ryou's existence to fear, pain and loneliness, then perhaps he wouldnt have a friggin pharaoh trying to curse him out into non-existence.

And Marik is NOT caring. He pursues what he WANTS. He woud protect Bakura only so that the yami would not leave him. Im angry.

haha yes Marik, not only you arent there for Bakura, you arealso the sole reason Malik is upon him. how does that feel?

Mokuba saves the day AND has balls
NekomataFangirl chapter 22 . 11/30/2014
-_- in bed with Marik, eh? I thought better of you Bakura -_-

'I cant blame Bakura for that [killing Ryou]' yes, not like Ryou begged, pleaded and tried to explain while Bakura refused to even hear a snippet of it. Marik, you slimy sleazy worm. I like Malik, but you're just a lowly stalker.

Ha, and there you have Malik's plan serve you right

Fuck, how did Malik get hold of Ryou's corpse? Anway it should not matter to Bakura. The living are more important. i will be angry if he chooses the corpse over the slug.

Why does Kaiba care more about Ryou than his own little brother?
NekomataFangirl chapter 21 . 11/30/2014
ok so Gerald needs to stop being a wuss

If Bakura was the same person he was at the beginning of this story, I'd be content with the pang he feels now. However he has changed and I no longer yearn to see him punished.

I am trembling internaly at the 'thing' that is upstairs at Ryou's house. 'Thing' sounds so much scarier than 'someone'. 'Someone' is identifiable when 'thing' takes the energy from the depth of imagination where one's fears lie. And hell I am scared. Since a kid I'd become petrified whenever someone said 'there is someTHING over there'. And hell it must be scary if even Jou felt it.

Back to Bakura- of course Kaiba knew the yami would try to wonder off. I guess bakura will nearly freeze to death and Kaiba will rescue him, prompting the yami to hate himself even more

'Finding out the truth about Ryou (...)' what truth? It was obvious he would not come up with an advanced shadow spell by himself, and it was obvious he cared about his yami. Sorry, am I missing something?

In Apophis we had Kaiba being the criminal pervert, now here we have Marik being the rapey one, lovely
NekomataFangirl chapter 20 . 11/30/2014
I do wonder what Kaiba is at

Hmmm why would Kaiba ever promise anything to Ryou

? 'I won't fail you again' Kaiba says to Ryou's soulless body. Were they two in love? I assume he performed the spell on Bakura, giving him his body, leaving Ryou's form hollow?

This chapter is really full of all kind of interesting things
NekomataFangirl chapter 19 . 11/30/2014
Anzu really is the only female character in this fic, isn't she? Not that I mind the guys :)

Oh noo, the package with the envelope is from the Mariks not from 'Ryou' I'm afraid!

Ok Bakura, silly you, you could have kept on lying. Yami giving Ryou the spell isn't as bad as you using the spell to kill your hikari. At least try lying about the time you killed Ryou, say it was last week or something