Reviews for Cry of the Wicked
NekomataFangirl chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
I am wincing seeing Kaiba. His role in Apophis is still so fresh. He doesn't seem so be so toxic in this story

Eugh, the description of Bakura puking could have been a tad less graphic, I'm about to start barfing

'perhaps the stomach juice I barfed a while ago' *reader throws up*

Ahh so Yami is acting so weirdly because he is starting to fancy Ryou and he's confused, I see
NekomataFangirl chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
After sweet Misa got killed off in Crimson, I no longer feel hateful towards poor Ryou being dead here. Let's read

I am reading the first line in all seriousness just to ruin it all when the description of the carpet reaches me. 'Blue shag'. Perhaps it's a British thing with the word shag

It appears Yugi is a bit of a shrimp-imp in this story too. I am delighted. He knows exactly how to fake innocence and use it to manipulate Yami

I am relishing in Bakura's annoyance at having to pretend to be nice. His eye is twitching. I wonder how he will manage to drag it on when he is already near the edge after less than 5 minutes

I never thought Bakura would be big on interior decor. I can imagine him with a roller in his hand, sampling on the wall several shades and finishes of black from the newest Dulux range

Oh Bakura, you got yourself into a right pickle, have fun at school tomorrow!
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 33 . 8/20/2014
*CRIES LOUDLY* A happy ending...I didn't expect it.

BUT KAIBA IS STILL LONELY. HE MISSES RYOU. BUT HE CAN MOVE ON. YOU HAVE DESTROYED ME EMOTIONALLY. I CAN'T THINK ABOUT THIS STORY NOW WITHOUT CRYING.

This was a beautiful story. I'm so glad that Yami requested me (BEGGED ME FOR MONTHS) to read it and i'm glad i did. This was truly amazing. I hope to read more of your stories very soon.
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 32 . 8/20/2014
woot woot GO GERALD. THANK RA YOU GOT THERE WHEN YOU DID.
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 31 . 8/20/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HE HURT BAKURA. SLASHED HIS EYE OR SOMETHING. HOLY CHEESE!
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 30 . 8/20/2014
You know, just imagining Malik with the eye in his eye is kinda...nightmare central...like seriously? Eww!
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 29 . 8/20/2014
HOLY SHIT! *Girly fainting noises*
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 28 . 8/20/2014
FINALLY! YES! THANK YOU KAIBA (I think) YOU ARE WONDERFUL (for now)

NOW WE JUST NEED BAKURA TO GET BETTER.
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 27 . 8/20/2014
SO WAIT A FREAKING SECOND. YOU FINALLY LET YUGI KNOW THAT IT WAS ACTUALLY BAKURA THE ENTIRE TIME AND THEN YOU HAVE A CLIFFIE OF YAMI READY TO KILL BAKU? WHAT THE FUCK? OH MY GOD MY EMOTIONS ARE EVERYWHERE. *KICKS A BUCKET LOUDLY*
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 26 . 8/20/2014
How the hell did he manage to get Bakura in there too? Wasn't he like...super banged up?! That shouldn't even be possible! Well, since he is there SOMEONE GET YAMI AWAY FROM HIM. I'M AFRAID OF WHAT HE'LL DO.

And thank Ra they got Marik out of there.
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 25 . 8/20/2014
I'M CRYING MY EYES OUT FOR SOME REASON. I MISS RYOU. I WANT KAIBA TO BE HAPPY AGAIN. THIS ISN'T FAIR. *cries in the corner*
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 24 . 8/20/2014
UGH, YOU CAN'T JUST WRITE SCRIPTURES ON PEOPLE, MALIK. (disgusting)

And they just left Marik there. Shows how much they care!

And i just realize that they STILL DON'T GET IT. I thought they already knew, but they don't. Are you serious right now?! Oh...man that's gonna be an awkward conversation later.
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 23 . 8/20/2014
I know a lot of crazy shit is going on but m Euroshipping feels are skyrocketting. Hearing Mokuba talk about Ryou and Kaiba's relationship is truly beautiful and it makes me smile and sad at the same time and RYOU!
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 22 . 8/19/2014
WHAT IS IN THE FREAKING BOX (its the rod isn't it? Sneaky!)

DID MALIK THROUGH MARIK IN THE SNOW? Sick bastard!
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 21 . 8/19/2014
WHAT THE FUCK? ONE SIDED THEIFSHIPPING! DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING. YOU ARE BREAKING ME WOMAN. ITS NOT COOL. EVERYONE NEEDS TO DIE. EXCEPT FOR BAKURA
687 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »