Reviews for Cry of the Wicked
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 20 . 8/19/2014
I'M SO DONE. I CAN BELIEVE THE WHOLE RYOU AND KAIBA BEING FRIENDS THING, BUT THE FACT THAT KAIBA IS BEING SUCH A FUCKING ASS IS SO ANNOYING. EVERYONE STOP HURTING MY PRECIOUS THIEF.
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 19 . 8/19/2014
holy shit he found out. AND IT WAS YAMI WHO GAVE HIM THE SPELL. The fucker! Bakura DESTROY HIM. DESTROY HIM NOW!
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 18 . 8/19/2014
MALIK IS GOING TO FUCK EVERYTHING UP AND I WILL KICK HIS ASS FOR DOING SO
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 17 . 8/19/2014
oh my god, did he just say "baka" I'm so done!

AND MALIK IS AN ASS. MARIK JUST LEAVE ALREADY. BETTER YET, KILL HIM.
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 16 . 8/19/2014
It shall be forgiven...but never forgotten
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 15 . 8/19/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW BAKURA IS TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEE
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 14 . 8/19/2014
ugh my heart. I can't. I can't. I almost wanted him to go through with it though. That would have been awesome.
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 13 . 8/19/2014
UGH, THE FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 12 . 8/19/2014
WHAT THE FUCK? MALIK IS AWFUL. DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MARIK LIKE THAT, YOU SICKO. *goes to kick Malik's ass*
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 11 . 8/19/2014
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DAMMMMMMNNNN

MARIK AND MALIK ARE BACK AND IT IS BEAUTIFUL AND *faints*
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 10 . 8/19/2014
OH NO HE DIDN'T! YUGI DID NOT JUST CALL MY "RYOU" A WHORE. OH HELLLLLLLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOOOOO. *goes to find Yugi to kick his ass*

AND YAMI KISSED HIM! THAT A BOY! I WAS SO SHOCKED. HOT DAMN IS RIGHT
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 9 . 8/19/2014
oh my gosh, they looked like they such a good time...STUPID FUCKING TREES AND STUPID ASS HORNETS. This is why i hate nature, it just kicks your ass with its bullshit! (I'm ranting. I'm sorry)

Anyways, it was super cute until that tree shit happened with the stupid branch and everything went to hell. (STUPID HORNETS) and that ending...oh my gods it was so unexpected. I WANT TO HUG THE THIEF
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 7 . 8/19/2014
Oh my gods, just imagining Ryou doing all this stuff with Yami, saying these things is what makes this fic so funny. I love it. I know its Bakura but still!

And "Ryou" really does seem to attract a lot of pervs...what the hell?! Go away! Shoo! *kicks them all in the ass*
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 6 . 8/19/2014
HEHEHEHE YAMI'S GOTTA A CRUSH

And Bakura's reaction was PRICELESS!
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
AH HELL NAH! Kick their asses Bakura. They deserved it! How dare they hurt you, hurt Ryou! I'm so glad he took them down. Assholes! WHOSE THE BITCH NOW, BITCHES *walks away*
687 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »