Reviews for Cry of the Wicked
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 26 . 8/20/2014
How the hell did he manage to get Bakura in there too? Wasn't he like...super banged up?! That shouldn't even be possible! Well, since he is there SOMEONE GET YAMI AWAY FROM HIM. I'M AFRAID OF WHAT HE'LL DO.

And thank Ra they got Marik out of there.
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 25 . 8/20/2014
I'M CRYING MY EYES OUT FOR SOME REASON. I MISS RYOU. I WANT KAIBA TO BE HAPPY AGAIN. THIS ISN'T FAIR. *cries in the corner*
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 24 . 8/20/2014
UGH, YOU CAN'T JUST WRITE SCRIPTURES ON PEOPLE, MALIK. (disgusting)

And they just left Marik there. Shows how much they care!

And i just realize that they STILL DON'T GET IT. I thought they already knew, but they don't. Are you serious right now?! Oh...man that's gonna be an awkward conversation later.
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 23 . 8/20/2014
I know a lot of crazy shit is going on but m Euroshipping feels are skyrocketting. Hearing Mokuba talk about Ryou and Kaiba's relationship is truly beautiful and it makes me smile and sad at the same time and RYOU!
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 22 . 8/19/2014
WHAT IS IN THE FREAKING BOX (its the rod isn't it? Sneaky!)

DID MALIK THROUGH MARIK IN THE SNOW? Sick bastard!
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 21 . 8/19/2014
WHAT THE FUCK? ONE SIDED THEIFSHIPPING! DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING. YOU ARE BREAKING ME WOMAN. ITS NOT COOL. EVERYONE NEEDS TO DIE. EXCEPT FOR BAKURA
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 20 . 8/19/2014
I'M SO DONE. I CAN BELIEVE THE WHOLE RYOU AND KAIBA BEING FRIENDS THING, BUT THE FACT THAT KAIBA IS BEING SUCH A FUCKING ASS IS SO ANNOYING. EVERYONE STOP HURTING MY PRECIOUS THIEF.
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 19 . 8/19/2014
holy shit he found out. AND IT WAS YAMI WHO GAVE HIM THE SPELL. The fucker! Bakura DESTROY HIM. DESTROY HIM NOW!
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 18 . 8/19/2014
MALIK IS GOING TO FUCK EVERYTHING UP AND I WILL KICK HIS ASS FOR DOING SO
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 17 . 8/19/2014
oh my god, did he just say "baka" I'm so done!

AND MALIK IS AN ASS. MARIK JUST LEAVE ALREADY. BETTER YET, KILL HIM.
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 16 . 8/19/2014
It shall be forgiven...but never forgotten
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 15 . 8/19/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW BAKURA IS TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEE
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 14 . 8/19/2014
ugh my heart. I can't. I can't. I almost wanted him to go through with it though. That would have been awesome.
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 13 . 8/19/2014
UGH, THE FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 12 . 8/19/2014
WHAT THE FUCK? MALIK IS AWFUL. DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MARIK LIKE THAT, YOU SICKO. *goes to kick Malik's ass*
693 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »