Reviews for Cry of the Wicked
Haiku Kitten chapter 10 . 1/3/2006
First time reviewing this story(though I've been reading it for awhile.) Now, normally I don't like yaoi but I like your writing and as a result, I like this story. Can't wait to find out what the Ishtars are up to, keep it up.
Fluoxetine chapter 10 . 1/3/2006
Your poem reminded me of how I procrastinate on my homework so much...I feel guilty now...

Love the humor in this chapter. Sarcasm is my absolute favorite type of humor...or one of, anyway.

The kiss? EW!Oh God, EW! Poor Bakura! Poor Yugi! EW! If Yami really needs to kiss someone he can his himself...or he can bring his duel monsters to life, ask their permission, and snog THEM! EW! Ya know, I always thought that Yami sort of had a thing for Dark Magician Girl...!

I hate Yami even more know.

Malike is perverted? Intersting...

EW!
Miyosuke chapter 10 . 1/3/2006
You're very welcome. :)

I must say, very lovely opening poem for this chapter...I can really relate to it since I tend to procrastinate often. It's inspiring; I should get moving and do what I'm supposed to...Like my homework, for example. XD Ahh, after I finish typing up this review...

Wow, so first I thought, 'Yuugi's so mean! It's not like him!', but then I realized that he's just being reasonable...Sorta. XD; I mean, I wouldn't want the person in my head taking over my life and dating my friend. Uhm. Yeah. I quite like the way you wrote him, despite him being uncharacteristically harsh. Excellent! A little tidbit, though... Abiou should be spelled "Aibou". Just to fix things up. :) Wow, Malik is evil again! Or at least he's an antagonist...AU, I suppose. I'm so happy you updated so soon! Please keep writing, but remember to take care! Best wishes! Love ya!

Miyosuke
StormySkys chapter 10 . 1/3/2006
Malik and Marik are in it now...YATTA! *glompstackles you* They're both tied for my second favorite character right under Bakura...of course, since there are two of them they kinda beat him in that respect...err...we're supposed to hate them? No fic has ever been able to make me do that, but you can try :P ...Hey, why are THEY seperate? That's not fair...oh well, they rock to much for it to matter and I'm sure it'll be explained eventually. Yugi was so mean! I guess he had reason to be though...I was glad to find out that Bakura wasn't faking his 'panik attack'...Heh, anywho, Ja ne!
Freedom Of Darkness chapter 10 . 1/3/2006
WO! I'm back again! Yes I know I'm awesome! I'm brilliant! and everyone should bow down and worship me!

I still aint no psychiatrist! Dammit!

I love this chapter! WO! Evil Yugi! Poor Yami! What will Bakura do? Heheheheheheheheheheheh!

I cant wait for the next chapter! Go and write /post it NOW! Begorn and do as your almight ruler (Me) comands you to!

*cough*

*looks up*

Um... okay? Dont even ask you dont want to know. Trust me...
palesadpuppet chapter 10 . 1/3/2006
Yay! Antagonists! I love villians. It will certainly be fun to see how this evolves, what with the Ishtars showing up...

Yow, I didn't see that thing with Yugi coming up. Man was he pissed. Poor Yami, life as a ghosty spirit-thing sucks when you fall in love with Bakura. Baku is being so very wicked.

Yay! Bump!
Satra chapter 9 . 1/3/2006
No need to apologize! When I found your stories, I decided to review *each and every chapter*, so that's what I'm going to do! And they're *your* stories, so you've got every right to ask for reviews. There's absolutely no need to feel sorry. *takes deep breath* Alright, I'm done! ;

I can see why you like this chapter - it's great! Especially the treeclimbing part _

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
palesadpuppet chapter 9 . 1/2/2006
What was that about it not being adorable? I 'aw'd many times during these two chapter. The leather scene just about made me die laughing. Poor wet Baku-chan. I wonder if it's an act, or he's really that scared. He certainly seemed a bit shaken, last time it was from his p.o.v.

Apology absolutely accepted. A beloved cousin of mine went through something very similar recently, so I understand. *hugs*

Little insects with sharp asses... best description of a bee, EVER.
StormySkys chapter 9 . 1/2/2006
The last scene was very cute...lmao, they stayed at a store for 2 hours? Yami really IS obsessed. Weird dissapearing limo? That can't be good news. Damn hornets...
yllom21 chapter 9 . 1/2/2006
Wow, very interesting story! I wonder how will Yami react when he finds out Ryou is Bakura? Excellent job and very interesting plot!
dragonlady222 chapter 9 . 1/2/2006
This is really great. I think Bakura's plan is going to backfire on him. They are just so cute together.
pink-kiss-candy chapter 9 . 1/2/2006
Poor Bakura. Even if he was decieving Yami, no-one deserves to be stung by hornets. I KNOW what it's like.

lol, Yami would get excited in a game store.
Silver Mirror chapter 9 . 1/1/2006
OMG! I loved this chapter! Its very funny and so cute at the same time! Ten thumbs up!
Silver Mirror chapter 7 . 1/1/2006
Yes, I'm still alive! *laughs* I haven't been home for some time! I missed my laptop! *hugs it* lol Awsome chapter by the way! I could image Yami's face for the most part in the leather store! Just awsome!
Miyosuke chapter 9 . 1/1/2006
I hope everything turns out better soon...I mean, your struggle with religious persecution. It's tough, and this might not really mean much, but you have my best wishes.

On a brighter note, I love this chapter. XD I love tree climbing, and it made me happy having it being incorporated into the story. (Random, I know. o_O)

“Tell me, has the world changed much these past few years?” Ryou asks suddenly, examining his fingernails.

I stop, looking up in question. “What?”

He grins. “You know, since you started climbing up here.” Ouch.

Okay. XD I love you. Those lines teh funny.

Please update soon!