Reviews for Work of Art
Drakonflight chapter 14 . 12/28/2013
Your aimless filler of Remy and Rogue meeting in a sex shop was hilarious. This chapter had me choking back laughter (not like I could tell my PARENTS what I was laughing at . . . ;)
Guest chapter 30 . 8/16/2013
Solo cute ;)
YodaReincarnate chapter 30 . 4/28/2013
Hiya!

THAT WAS A BEYOOTIFUL ENDING TO THIS FUCKING AMAZING STORY! :):):):):)
You should do a sequel with Remy trying to sabotage Bekka's relationship with the help of the youngest LeBeau son. Just a kinda One shot type thing mebbe in Remy's POV and at the end there could be a little fluffy monologue about how Remy don't want her to grow up! It would be the sweetest thing EVER! !
all.those.stars chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Hi! This is a really interesting concept for an AU, and so far, I really like the story line. However, there were some things that stood out to me (obviously just for future reference, since you've completed the fic). Although I can tell that you're trying to bring in the southern accents, at times it detracts from the work itself (this is a major pet peeve for me but probably doesn't matter as much to others). Also, "y'all," is a contraction for "you all," and therefore should not be used like, "Yah'll are a very busy woman"; that would just be "you," singular. Overall: very strong start!
Guest chapter 24 . 11/13/2012
haaa that chapter was hilarious. i loved remy and rogue's cat and mouse scenario in that scene. and it payed off, he finally caught her. i found this fiction earlier today, it really sucked me in...probably wont sleep till ive finished this story now.
deadsylifer chapter 30 . 1/22/2012
this is the first fanfic ive read that wasnt avatar. i really liked it, you did a really good job. thanks for posting it!
deadsylifer chapter 20 . 1/21/2012
it made sense... it also made me cry...
deadsylifer chapter 7 . 1/21/2012
wow i get the feeling that you really dont like cyclops lmao
deadsylifer chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
i swear its like you know gambit is my favorite cartoon after zuko and you are just trying to kill me lol great job!
deadsylifer chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Hope Hannigan chapter 30 . 6/14/2011
My gawd... I stayed up all night to read this... It's 6.30AM here... I laughed so hard in the end... Poor Alex, he'll be eaten alive by Bekka, if she's anything like her mom.

Loved this story thoroughly.

Hugs,

Hopey
LuckedClover chapter 30 . 2/16/2011
hey, loved it and sequal? great plot and character personalities. and al;so that in the beginning you had there powers as lokes kinder, like 'you sucking the energy from the room' and 'its like she can read minds' loved it. Ttfn
splattermusic chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I love your story! It had an amazing ending and you should write a sequel about Bekka and Alex!
mrphishie chapter 30 . 9/22/2010
Eeeeeeeeeeeee! Carrotman!

This was possibly the best thing I could do while laying in bed all day, being sick. It didn't really help my cold when I cried at the sad parts, but HOORAY! YOU ARE AWESOME!
AMYume chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Let me just begin by saying, this fic is INCREDIBLE. I finally finished reading it, and I had to review just to tell you that I loved it. The ending was perfect- Leaving us wishing for more, but still loving the story enough to be ok with it stopping there.

Thanks for the ride-