Reviews for Work of Art
Stef chapter 4 . 10/14
Love this
Puppylover4442 chapter 13 . 6/20
Warrior-princess1980 chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
This was an awesome story!
Drakonflight chapter 14 . 12/28/2013
Your aimless filler of Remy and Rogue meeting in a sex shop was hilarious. This chapter had me choking back laughter (not like I could tell my PARENTS what I was laughing at . . . ;)
Guest chapter 30 . 8/16/2013
Solo cute ;)
YodaReincarnate chapter 30 . 4/28/2013

You should do a sequel with Remy trying to sabotage Bekka's relationship with the help of the youngest LeBeau son. Just a kinda One shot type thing mebbe in Remy's POV and at the end there could be a little fluffy monologue about how Remy don't want her to grow up! It would be the sweetest thing EVER! !
all.those.stars chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Hi! This is a really interesting concept for an AU, and so far, I really like the story line. However, there were some things that stood out to me (obviously just for future reference, since you've completed the fic). Although I can tell that you're trying to bring in the southern accents, at times it detracts from the work itself (this is a major pet peeve for me but probably doesn't matter as much to others). Also, "y'all," is a contraction for "you all," and therefore should not be used like, "Yah'll are a very busy woman"; that would just be "you," singular. Overall: very strong start!
Guest chapter 24 . 11/13/2012
haaa that chapter was hilarious. i loved remy and rogue's cat and mouse scenario in that scene. and it payed off, he finally caught her. i found this fiction earlier today, it really sucked me in...probably wont sleep till ive finished this story now.
deadsylifer chapter 30 . 1/22/2012
this is the first fanfic ive read that wasnt avatar. i really liked it, you did a really good job. thanks for posting it!
deadsylifer chapter 20 . 1/21/2012
it made sense... it also made me cry...
deadsylifer chapter 7 . 1/21/2012
wow i get the feeling that you really dont like cyclops lmao
deadsylifer chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
i swear its like you know gambit is my favorite cartoon after zuko and you are just trying to kill me lol great job!
deadsylifer chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Hope Hannigan chapter 30 . 6/14/2011
My gawd... I stayed up all night to read this... It's 6.30AM here... I laughed so hard in the end... Poor Alex, he'll be eaten alive by Bekka, if she's anything like her mom.

Loved this story thoroughly.

LuckedClover chapter 30 . 2/16/2011
hey, loved it and sequal? great plot and character personalities. and al;so that in the beginning you had there powers as lokes kinder, like 'you sucking the energy from the room' and 'its like she can read minds' loved it. Ttfn