Reviews for Demon in My View
DrunkOnMusic chapter 3 . 5/10
I've noticed several mistakes: incorrect grammar, leaving out words, and using words that aren't necessary. One example of incorrect grammar is when you said "most stupidest." That is incorrect; it can be 'most stupid' or 'stupidest' but not both. An example of you using words that aren't necessary is when you were describing Red X's physical description, you said something like "very dark, almost dark crimson." You contradicted yourself there; you described his hair at first being dark and then not dark. I can't remember where exactly you left out words, but I do know that it happened at least twice, and at least one of those times, the word you left out was either 'her,' or 'she.' I suggest finding a beta to help you fix mistakes, although it is not bad enough to the point of being unreadable. Otherwise, I like the story and I will keep on reading it. This is just constructive criticism and shouldn't be taken as a flame.
Dark Empath chapter 11 . 6/4/2016
That was great. Are you going to add to it anytime soon because I'm anxious to see what's next.
LilLinkGirl chapter 11 . 11/25/2015
Sooooooo, no more?
la canelle chapter 11 . 10/10/2015
Oh my. This is amazing. Just amazing.
DEMON-KITTY1 chapter 11 . 12/14/2014
update? Please it's greatz
TheLovelyBish101 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Love your opening sentance... Friggen cracked me up! Anyways, I look forward to the next chapy... Later Bishes
Ikillatfirstsight chapter 11 . 3/27/2014
this is soo aweesoommee!

Red X and Raven is soo cute !

You're awesome :D
IamApersonNOWleave chapter 11 . 9/5/2013
love the story... please continue it soon.
Also will still fear Raven after that moment she went , in a term, 'All demon monster thing' on him before the whole Trigon thing?
Unkown Stranger chapter 11 . 1/1/2013
Oh my, that was great ! The characters are very in character, this is very well written, the only thing that could possibly keep this story from getting an A would be that the plot isn't the most original ever. Non the less this story is intriguing and very funny ! PLease continue, it's REALLY worth it !
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
in te begining he sounds a little snobby
waiting chapter 11 . 12/9/2012
new chapter?
The Dark TARDIS chapter 11 . 11/1/2012
Nice work. I like this is going. The best raven/red-x stories mostly have raven discover his real "ID" at the very beginning or really far in the story. I see you're going for the latter. Good luck. Now for my normal threat.
UPDATE OR I'LL SEND JINX AFTER YOU!
Well that's all for now. Till next time,
Never fear the immpossibol.
-nico of Azarath.

Why are yOu still reading this?
The review is over.
Get back to writing!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/28/2012
Love it I would love it even more if u put some more romance in there
Ghosthands chapter 11 . 2/3/2012
I just happened to stumble on this story and I have to say I am in love with it.

The characters that you have created are what I picture in my head when I think of real life teen titans.

Red-X's character is awesome so far and I hope that Raven decides to call.

Overall great plotline and great writing. Descriptive. All around very very few mistakes.

Know you haven't updated in a looooong time but hopefully this story doesn't fully die. Would be a shame that such a great story as this never got finished.
craizypet chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
loving it! keep it up, and update soon!