Reviews for Demon in My View
DEMON-KITTY1 chapter 11 . 12/14/2014
update? Please it's greatz
TheLovelyBish101 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Love your opening sentance... Friggen cracked me up! Anyways, I look forward to the next chapy... Later Bishes
Ikillatfirstsight chapter 11 . 3/27/2014
this is soo aweesoommee!

Red X and Raven is soo cute !

You're awesome :D
IamApersonNOWleave chapter 11 . 9/5/2013
love the story... please continue it soon.
Also will still fear Raven after that moment she went , in a term, 'All demon monster thing' on him before the whole Trigon thing?
Unkown Stranger chapter 11 . 1/1/2013
Oh my, that was great ! The characters are very in character, this is very well written, the only thing that could possibly keep this story from getting an A would be that the plot isn't the most original ever. Non the less this story is intriguing and very funny ! PLease continue, it's REALLY worth it !
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
in te begining he sounds a little snobby
waiting chapter 11 . 12/9/2012
new chapter?
Nico of Azarath chapter 11 . 11/1/2012
Nice work. I like this is going. The best raven/red-x stories mostly have raven discover his real "ID" at the very beginning or really far in the story. I see you're going for the latter. Good luck. Now for my normal threat.
Well that's all for now. Till next time,
Never fear the immpossibol.
-nico of Azarath.

Why are yOu still reading this?
The review is over.
Get back to writing!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/28/2012
Love it I would love it even more if u put some more romance in there
Ghosthands chapter 11 . 2/3/2012
I just happened to stumble on this story and I have to say I am in love with it.

The characters that you have created are what I picture in my head when I think of real life teen titans.

Red-X's character is awesome so far and I hope that Raven decides to call.

Overall great plotline and great writing. Descriptive. All around very very few mistakes.

Know you haven't updated in a looooong time but hopefully this story doesn't fully die. Would be a shame that such a great story as this never got finished.
craizypet chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
loving it! keep it up, and update soon!
Concolor44 chapter 11 . 4/26/2011
Oooo, he is SO toast! No, she won't be nearly as nice to him this time.

I know that feeling she described. That feeling of guilt, burning out your insides like acid, especially if someone who doesn't know the truth compliments you about the situation. It's a gory and hideous place to be, and Raven is likely doing the only thing she can to alleviate the pain.
Concolor44 chapter 10 . 4/26/2011
I hope Vic won't be too disappointed with a half-melted Mooney Mouse ice cream bar.

I wondered what that belt was for. She sure doesn't need it to hold up a leotard.
Concolor44 chapter 9 . 4/26/2011
Your writing seems to be improving as you go along. I notice fewer grammar mistakes, fewer transposed words, fewer missing words. It's nice.

X is playing a SERIOUSLY dangerous game. Nomura is no one's idea of a fool. He'd better be able to back up his claim. And I know he can't. How is THAT going to work out?
Concolor44 chapter 5 . 4/26/2011
Cool. She healed him as I figured she would. But she still didn't connect X with the guy at the coffee shop.

That does confuse me a little. Maybe, since she was trying to brush him off, she didn't pay much attention to what the guy's mind felt like. Or maybe she just didn't want to get that ... intimate with X. Because if she concentrated, I'm quite sure she could tell that the two were one and the same.