Reviews for Demon in My View
LilLinkGirl chapter 11 . 11/25
Sooooooo, no more?
la canelle chapter 11 . 10/10
Oh my. This is amazing. Just amazing.
DEMON-KITTY1 chapter 11 . 12/14/2014
update? Please it's greatz
TheLovelyBish101 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Love your opening sentance... Friggen cracked me up! Anyways, I look forward to the next chapy... Later Bishes
Ikillatfirstsight chapter 11 . 3/27/2014
this is soo aweesoommee!

Red X and Raven is soo cute !

You're awesome :D
IamApersonNOWleave chapter 11 . 9/5/2013
love the story... please continue it soon.
Also will still fear Raven after that moment she went , in a term, 'All demon monster thing' on him before the whole Trigon thing?
Unkown Stranger chapter 11 . 1/1/2013
Oh my, that was great ! The characters are very in character, this is very well written, the only thing that could possibly keep this story from getting an A would be that the plot isn't the most original ever. Non the less this story is intriguing and very funny ! PLease continue, it's REALLY worth it !
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
in te begining he sounds a little snobby
waiting chapter 11 . 12/9/2012
new chapter?
Nico of Azarath chapter 11 . 11/1/2012
Nice work. I like this is going. The best raven/red-x stories mostly have raven discover his real "ID" at the very beginning or really far in the story. I see you're going for the latter. Good luck. Now for my normal threat.
Well that's all for now. Till next time,
Never fear the immpossibol.
-nico of Azarath.

Why are yOu still reading this?
The review is over.
Get back to writing!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/28/2012
Love it I would love it even more if u put some more romance in there
Ghosthands chapter 11 . 2/3/2012
I just happened to stumble on this story and I have to say I am in love with it.

The characters that you have created are what I picture in my head when I think of real life teen titans.

Red-X's character is awesome so far and I hope that Raven decides to call.

Overall great plotline and great writing. Descriptive. All around very very few mistakes.

Know you haven't updated in a looooong time but hopefully this story doesn't fully die. Would be a shame that such a great story as this never got finished.
craizypet chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
loving it! keep it up, and update soon!
Concolor44 chapter 11 . 4/26/2011
Oooo, he is SO toast! No, she won't be nearly as nice to him this time.

I know that feeling she described. That feeling of guilt, burning out your insides like acid, especially if someone who doesn't know the truth compliments you about the situation. It's a gory and hideous place to be, and Raven is likely doing the only thing she can to alleviate the pain.
Concolor44 chapter 10 . 4/26/2011
I hope Vic won't be too disappointed with a half-melted Mooney Mouse ice cream bar.

I wondered what that belt was for. She sure doesn't need it to hold up a leotard.