Reviews for La Oscuridad Limita
Ulquiorra9000 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Oh, it was just a dream :) nice story!
ceiyn chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
wow, nice one
darklover chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Great job in writing this.
Eternal-Divide chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Nice and twisted just how its supposed to be. Way to go most people go overboard writing about Hichigo, but you hit the mark and stayed in character.
dibby chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
nyumnyum...how i really want to see this in the anime~
jhalya chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
in view of recent manga developments, I found this fic strangely insightful. and a great write and an even better read:) nice job.

J.
00 chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
oh man.

that was soo good.

I don't know what you need to improve on as i writer.

that was, amazingly written!

like, holy crap!

i loved it and i think you protraited Ichigo prefectly.

awesome!:D

simply loved it. Thank youu for the wonderful wonderful read!
Goku's Daughter chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Ah that was so good! (Though I wished more happened *cackles like a perv*)

You have awesome writing (I'm jealous! lol!) but seriously you do. Your descriptions are great. My eyes were literally glued to the screen. Good job on this one-shot!

Keep up the great work in your future projects.

GD
DarkNature5000 chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
I absolutely LOVED. THIS. FIC.

It's so hard to describe how effectively you captured the characters and their complex roles and interactions with each other and their surroundings.

Not to mention the cliffhanger.

I hope to at some point in the future illustrate parts or sequences of this fic. It's just so juicy!
joaNa too lazy to log-in chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
wHat the! that's oNly a dReam...hoW saD...aNyways...gReat joB! I want moRe!
tonraq chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Oh, I like. I like the last bit; it's a well-written juxtaposition of Ichigo's role in the anime. Are you going to continue this?
TheBlankPageattheBackofaBook chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Very nice, but was it a dream?
Uchiha Ryken chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Wow, it was great. Very descriptive and intense. And just when I was beginning to think it was another Hollow Ichigo "attacking" Rukia fic, you tied it in very nicely to Ichigo's true character at the end. Kudos.
Barbed Wire Proxy chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
I may be a few years behind since this fic's release date.. but I still loved reading it. Thank you. :3
sseleman chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
I. Loved. It.

!

Thank you for sharing :).