Reviews for Forsaken
Sherlington Dunnen chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
ENCORE ENCORE!

Now we are going to see what has happened to Dracula... heheheheheheheh (I hope it is not so bad. Or maybe it is better if it is very bad.)

I'm waiting ind suspense for your next update.

Get well soon!

Gute Besserung!

Greetings Sherlington
Fortune Zyne chapter 8 . 12/8/2005
Cool!
Fortune Zyne chapter 7 . 12/6/2005
Oh, I'm sorry, feel better soon! Great Update!
Remember chapter 7 . 12/6/2005
Gosh... this story, although the chapters are short, is rather fast pace, and leaves me on the edge of my seat! You must update soon! This is so good!
Raz 42492 chapter 6 . 12/5/2005
holy crap i didnt think that she'd really do it! good chapter UPDATE SOON

raz42492
Remember chapter 6 . 11/29/2005
Sorry I didn't review yesterday. The internet was being a pain in the ass yesterday, so I'm reviewing this morning. Awesome chapter. You are a freaking genius! I was totally not expecting some of that... but it was oodles good! Loved it!

Fortune Zyne chapter 6 . 11/28/2005
I like it, but I've never seen Dracula 20 and I want to just to see the Scene where Dracula and Lucy are leviatating while having sex. What was that scene like anyway?

Could you describe it to me?
Remember chapter 5 . 11/28/2005
This story is so full of suspense, its killing me! Update right now! That's all I have to say.

Sherlington Dunnen chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Hello! Lots of greetings from Germany (From a small town called Hofgeismar, it's near Kassel If you would like to look at a map...)!

I’ve read your story today and I have to say I like it. (I think I spend to much time at this Webpage… :)) I’ve also read some of you other fan fictions and I really do like you writing style. I would like to write you a long (when I say long, I mean long) Email, but I’m sorry I can’t, because I have no own access to the net (I’m sitting in my office and reading. I think my boss will not like it if he see it…). Please GO ON WITH THE STORY UPDATE IT! If you will not I think I should send some of my bloodsucking friends MUHAHAHAHAH. :) You know them :) I promise you will hear from me, if you are going to update!

Greetings Sherlington.
Remember chapter 4 . 11/17/2005
COME ON! I'm sick of the suspense! Come on... get to the goodness of Dracula! :) But the chappie was good. Its getting so suspenseful I can't stand it! If you update tomorrow or next week, I'm just warning you, I won't be able to review until after next week... thanksgiving break and no internet... damn it! Well, at least I have something to look forward to. Awesome chapter... damn the suspense :)

Fortune Zyne chapter 4 . 11/16/2005
Ah, thanks, but you're really good at this kind of thing.
Remember chapter 3 . 11/16/2005
Come on! Where's Dracula? I can't wait this long... awesome chapter though! You're so talented! :)

Fortune Zyne chapter 3 . 11/16/2005
Weird.
Fortune Zyne chapter 2 . 11/15/2005
Oh no! Not trouble!
Remember chapter 2 . 11/15/2005
Goodies for chapter! ( 0_o?) I swear, sometimes I don't even understand myself... sorry. I'm in a really odd mood. Well, for starters, I thank you for your loverly email. It was sweet and made me very happy. I had a crappy day yesterday. Some guy claiming he was a fanfiction something or another told me to delete my story "It Began With a Curse" because I rated it wrong... I changed the rating and emailed him apologizing and I'm pretty sure I threw up three times yesterday because I was so scared and nervous I made myself sick. But I have good friends who love me and my stories who emailed me and were the sweetest things in the world. Good friends are hard to come by... I'm glad I have some. And you are more than welcome my dear for the email and reviews. you deserve them and I know all too well that people just need encouragment and love! (I'm such a nerd) Alright. That's my little scpeely thing (I don't know what that word is...but it sounds kewel!) Well, awesome chappie, love you to death and you're welcome!

32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »