Reviews for The Mastermind
Terorisuto SeptUtenaSerge chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
OMG! That kicked sooo much arse at the very end! The entire time reading it, I was thinking "Who's this going to be about? I could not figure it out for the life of me! I think it keeps the attention of the reader because the reader has no idea who is speaking. Very well put together...awesome! The end just binds it all together!
PennyGirl chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
I like it! At first, I thought it was representing someone else. I was surprised at Woong-a-ji.
genericnamehere chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
Sugoi! There aren't enough Battle Athlete fics out there. Viva la Victory!...and yeah, I noticed the change in mood too.
Buckeroo chapter 1 . 6/25/2001
I really did enjoy this fic. Number one is the severe lack of Battle Athletes fanfics out there (I'm actually thinking of doing a few when I finish my Tenchi Muyo/Iron Chef crossover). Number two is... well, I love Tanya. I thoroughly appreciated the way you handled the descriptions of her character in this. And damned if it didn't make an AWFUL lot of sense once I figured out who was doing the talking... and just so you know, it took a little while, but I got it before the end. I never thought about the pain Ms. Nathyippidad (yes, her last name is hard to spell... don't mind me) must have been feeling throughout the series. She just always seemed to happy to me... except for when she got passed in the final leg of the triathlon. Thank you for this wonderful representation of Battle Athletes fanfiction in a time when there are so few of them out there.
Jessica Haynes chapter 1 . 6/3/2001
this seems to be an exciting series... im not sure where people come up with this stuff. think that battle angel, thats a good story, especially to think about all the pain and suffering she has been through. anyways this is pretty good so far. keep it up.
IAmMeIAm chapter 1 . 5/26/2001
I like it! Definately an unexpected take on the series. Very well thought out.
Atomic Chainsaw chapter 1 . 5/5/2001
Very neat!I had no idea who the speaker was till the very end!Keep writing!