Reviews for Mr Santa, what i want for Christmas is
Cele-chan1 chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
lol i love this fic!XD
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 3 . 4/1/2009
that was awesome and so sweet

you did a great job!

Slash / Yoai rocks!
PancakeLake chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
Adorable. By far one of the most original ideas for a Christmas story between any of the YGO characters.

My only regret was that it was so short, but it was sweet. ;).
Emerald Eyes of Flame chapter 3 . 3/22/2007
HHAHAHHAHA

Mokuba's evil!
Magic Pyro Anabeil chapter 3 . 1/27/2006
OMG, I love it! _ *faves*
Kuramarulez chapter 3 . 1/1/2006
Happy New Year! And great story...loved the Yami/Yuugi part. They make the best couple. Yus they do. Mokuba...I bow to you. I shower you with...uh...candy. Yeah. So...a Merry belated Christmas to you and yeah...
CorruptedQueen chapter 3 . 12/28/2005
great! yu really have an act for this! you're really good!
CorruptedQueen chapter 2 . 12/28/2005
this is really great! make more stories like these please!
CorruptedQueen chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
this is great! you should make more of these!
Ryou VeRua chapter 3 . 12/26/2005
I can't believe it's over already! Mokuba, the master of blackmailing...XD Anyways, it was a nice way to have them all together in the end, all you need it a sequel now for Malik and Marik! _~ Anyways, nice to read, happy holidays!
koolmint26 chapter 3 . 12/26/2005
man this is like one of the best stories ever it's so kool i love it! well later what does owari mean? i assume it's like bye but i don't want to say it and look like a retard
Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 3 . 12/26/2005
YAY!YAY! I'M SO GLAD YOU LEFT THIS ONE UNTIL THE END AND THAT YOU PUT IT UP BEFORE CHRISTMAS! SORRY I DIDN'T REVIEW SONER! I HAD TO LEAVE FOR A PARTY ON THE HOLIDAY! WELL I TOTALLY LOVED IT! THE KISING THE MISOLTOE GOD EVERYTHING ROCKED! GREAT STORY!

BYE BYE!
aubreysvampiregirl chapter 3 . 12/26/2005
Great great great! I loved it! So cute! And little Mokie’s quite clever! Gd on Mokie!
Thunderstorm101 chapter 3 . 12/25/2005
OO

Christamsblackmail? That's so...Kaiba! Just proves that Mokuba and Seto are related.
DaakuKitsune chapter 3 . 12/25/2005
Aii~! So cuute! Awesome chapter! By far my favorite! _!