Reviews for Never Be The Same Again
carpe-nox-sulum-nox chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
ahw! so bloody adorable! i love it i love it i love it i love it!

teehee! i makes me really happy!

Nox
Hannio chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Ah Lizzy this was perfect, especially after the day I had. I noticed you got my salt comment in there! Thanks for writing this, it does make me feel tons better and you're right. I may have loved him but its not as if I'll never love again, maybe next time the boy will actually deserve me. Anyway I'm going on now. This was fantastic and Remus and Sirius were perfect. Good job!
loonyluna9 chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Aww...so fluffy and cute. And heartbroken!Remus was so well-portrayed and adorable. Loved this one lots. Good job, and keep writing, 'cos you're bloody amazing at it. _

-:-loonyluna9-:-

P.S. I hope your friend Hannah feels better.
Lillei chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
“There are three kinds of love. There is love of the mind, love of the flesh and love of the soul."

Can I quote that please? That was wonderful. The absolute best I've read in a while. Kudos.
S.c.ou.s.er.4.li.f.e chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
brill
Captain Oz chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Aw... can I have a Sirius of my very own to come and comfort me? Coz he'd come in pretty damn useful... Lovely, wonderful! As always. you are amazing!
OCDdegrassi chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Love it!
PetalzN'Stones chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Aww! I loved it! It was soo sweet!
Tanja88 chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Love the fic, update soon..

Love,

TJP
Psycho Hippy chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
That's so sweet...I never expected Sirius to be that worldly wise but...it suits him where Remus is concerned.
goldie smith chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Dear LizzY,

nice one! You've got some very nice ideas in there: the comforting thought, that love is also a process in which we learn and in which our personality is shaped, the different kinds of love, etc. And even more: that comforting someone is not about telling them what they want to hear.

I particularly liked the passage about the first kiss where Sirius is so responsible despite of his feelings. You describe that with such ease, so little words!

And also your descriptions, esp. of behaviour. Remus in his agitation and rush to apologise, fidgeting and scared even to meet Sirius's eyes... well done!

Maybe you want to continue this one and work through how difficult a relationship of 'love after love' can be?

Take care for now.

Goldie...

PS: there's a typo in the first 'psychobabble'
All-knowing Alien chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
I actually quite enjoyed the pyschobabble. Lol. pyschobabble...that's a good word.
Faerie Nyx chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Beautiful. It almost brought a tear to my eye and considering I usually don't cry while reading fics that's a damned good job you've done. I'd love to write more but I am in dire need of dinner.

Tootles,

Faerie
Wyrmskyld chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
-Happy sigh- Nice little ficlet. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy. I love Remus and Sirius.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2