Reviews for Tense
Sweet
F Maurice chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Really sweet.
filmyfurry chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Gah! This is just beautiful! I love it!
LASOS chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
I think I'm going on a reading marathon of your Han/Leia fic, which is entirely counterproductive to what I should be doing right now, but I don't really care. I love these. And I love that they're short and I can read them quickly. You write just beautifully, and I can absolutely see this happening. Just...wow. Way to go.
Capt. Kat Solo chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
nice work!
Cooking Spray chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Reiteration has power, words can comfort what feelings can't confirm. Mutualism - a nice scene, and skillfully crafted. There are no doubts, only statements. It's good to see the transition to acceptance, too.
AgentRusco chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
good stuff
albinofrog881 chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Perfect!
Lelila Solo chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
too confusing
the infamous me chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
oh, good stuff. You're never supposed to have your characters say "I love you" in fiction, they say, but you've proved them wrong and done it exceptionally well.

I heart Han&Leia.
Silindro chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
That was absolutely gorgeous.
Rana Ninque chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
You had a weekend Marathon? Me too! My friend lent me all three older movies on DVD, after I saw Revenge of the Sith. It was really cool to see them on DVD!

I've always loved your LotR stuff, but I guess I never noticed that you also wrote Star Wars. I really liked this. Really sweet.

Love,

Rana
T chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
All I have to say is this:

You write beautiful stories.
Pitdroid chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
What a beautiful piece of writing. I love that it is from Leia's perspective. There is a very nice vulnerability to Han in this, especially when he keeps telling Leia "you loved me," despite the fact he has never once said it to her. Sweet!
vegemite chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
I loved it! Absolutely loved it!

The grammar is a little off, and it can be detracting. I mess it up all the time because I'm so excited about a story. You just have to reread it a couple of times after you type it up.

But this was still great!