Guest chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
This is the 90th review...
Guest chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
I wouldn't! I knew Padfoot was a terrible potioneer, but Moony?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Oh beep. Prongs, what've you done?!
featherfinger chapter 9 . 2/5/2011
I loved your story, I loved the way it was written, quite old fashioned, and epic like in style. The angsty side was different and good. You showed such different sides to your characters, it was quite brilliant I don't know why more people havent reviewed, maybe too intense for them, but I liked the fact the it's so different from all the other Lily/James stories on here.
xXMiss.BrightSideXx chapter 9 . 9/27/2009
aw that was cute
SoIGaveUp chapter 9 . 8/11/2008
i thought that was sweet!
cherrichik chapter 4 . 8/6/2007
i believe i have been skipping chapters, but thats alright. i do find it utterly eerie now, that you have written this story such a long time ago, and the fact that severus loved lily is actually now canon.

that is either a brilliant stroke of luck or you are a damn good author.

take your pick; either way your stories are awesome and i hope you'll update memoirs of a pixie soon; i am absolutely dying to find out what puck is up to. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

(especially considering there is a guy at my school who played puck in a midsummers night dream, so its really amusing to think of him as your puck running around for lily, if you get what i'm saying.)

wonderful reviewing you,

cherrichik chapter 3 . 8/6/2007
i have but two words; uh oh...
Mariana chapter 9 . 8/28/2006
Hey! I've been on vacations and I only got the chance to read the last two chapters today. You gave it a happy ending! Good. I like that too. I think I would've like if it went a little longer, but that's just because this is one of the best fics I've read in the last few months. Can't wait for your next one... actually I'm gonna check your profile now, to see if I haven't read any of your stories. Good luck with any future work!
imasupastar chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
OH! I just read the first chapter and it was so depressing I couldn't read anymore. . .you definatly got the againsty stuff down. . .
Hamster chapter 9 . 8/18/2006

it was so good!
TheSortingHat chapter 9 . 8/18/2006
I like this story in the end. James was really scary in the bigining but it added to the story, i thought. well keep writing!
Zorn's Song chapter 4 . 8/17/2006
It's quite alright. I've never enjoyed such crushing angst this much. : )
lazer-angel chapter 9 . 8/15/2006
Aww...that was a great final chapter!

Write more!

Lea chapter 9 . 8/15/2006
Beautifully dramatic, yet you somehow managed to keep from going overboard. Very well written, and their love was wonderfully portrayed. Please, don't ever stop writing