Reviews for Just Like Honey
DeadlyBeauty23 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Stories with Reno or Elena getting hurt always have a way to bring those stubborn turks together. :D I enjoyed how Reno was quick to be her personal defender when Tseng was calling her reckless.

I like this story a lot and it was a well-written and rather long one-shot~

Great job 3
The Rustiest Level chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
I love it! It's a warming and real tale that is sweet like honey.
Stargazer1 chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
This story should have more than 14 reviews. Its a beautiful story! The ending just makes me smile so much. I love Reno in this story, just love him. Great job!
Cinderlei chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Aw!

It's really good. _ I like it lots.
TiedToTheDarkness chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Aww! That was really cute _ Who knew that Reno could be so emotional? Very good story!
Erin Elric chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Very good.
Kah'T.ASTROPHUCK chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Cute... -
BwahahaChick chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Ahh, now THAT was very nice. You've secured my interest in this pairing because I wasn't sure if I liked it or not. XD Now, I LOVE IT. Also, you write Reno so incredibly well. It seems like his personality would be hard to convey in romantic situations, but I loved how you portrayed him.
Tengoko chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
I loved it. I love a good Reno story. You write really well, and I found myself getting lost in your story. Keep up the good work, you're a wonderful writer. -Tengoko
933735 chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
*Eyes well up with tears*

That was unbelievabely adorable.

Loved it.

He's so cute, Reno that is. I love it when people write about him with a soft side _

Fantastic ending.

I'll be reading more of your stories.
Tsubacci chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
SEQUEL! SEQUEL! I DEMAND A SEQUEL! Lolz It's so KAWAI! XD XD Nice fic!
Kibou Kitsune chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Aw, that's so cute! I really love the whole plot thing. Elena and Reno's such a great pairing, even though im more of a TsengxElena. Heh, Tsengs a rebel in this fic XD nice one!
kasamira chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
I thought this was very sweet, I'm a bit of a sucker for stories like this. You don't see enough of these two together in fanfics
PlaceboNut chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Happy ending! Hurray! This is a very sweet story.
Raspberry Polar Bear chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
It was great! I loved it!