Reviews for A Foe Like No Other
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Lol!
tenken22 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
My... God...

This deserves more praise than I could say.

ALL HAIL THE WOLF OF MIBU!
LimeGrass chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
HAHAH...AWESOME! I practically fell off my chair from laughing. That was one amazingly hilarious one-shot. Kudos! Just picturing the scene is enough to brighten my day.

And thank you Saitou for ridding mankind of the purple dinosaur! _
Sakura Kaoru-Chan chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
lol

that was great!
inspired-sapphire chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Awesome! DOWN WITH BARNEY!
Red Kite of Edo chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Oh my fucking god! This is just too funny! It is criminal it so great! I love it! Barney is the devil! And Saitou is still so in character it is just too ridiculously humorous!
Randa-Chan chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Ha ha! Awesome! I never saw that coming in a million years. I laughed so hard I managed to wake my room mates up.

Love Randa*
Jesse A. Harper chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Oh my GOD! That was freakin hilarious! Finally, that stupid purple bastard is dead, and at the hands of Saitou no less!

Nice! _
missingkitsune chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
yay! barney is dead. long live saitou. funny funny stuff.

short and sweet.

thanks
inuyashagirl22 chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
L.M.F.A.O!
Raven2120 chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
YES FINALLY JUSTICE! HAHA! I loved it!
Draconic Ban-Sidhe chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
lmao! XDXD *pictures the Wolf of Mibu faceing down the dreaded purple menace, and laughs some more* Awsome! -
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Oh, this was precious. I love the kind of twisted humor that would even think of putting those two together.
The Talentless Hack chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Oh, how I've DREAMT of eliminating that REPULSIVE purple dinosaur...and having Saitou-san do the deed made it all the more sweet. Kudos, Bravo and all that jazz.

The Hack
ilikebluepineapples chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
*sighs* It's good...like 8/10 so it's going to be faved, I THINK...but still...years and years ago, I liked Barney. *author gapes* YEARS okay! How come everyone reacts like that? Anyway...so I feel sorry for the poor guy...um, both Barney AND Saitou...because I really think Barney would be a guy like saitou's worst nightmare lol