Reviews for Memoirs of a Former Client
Lynn chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Really nice beginning, very intriguing. I allmost like this guy! It'll be fun to hear his asessment of Bill and his Vipers. So, if this is around '87, Bea and Vernita will not have joined yet, right? Or have I gotten my timelines all mixed up..?
ciberloco chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
I would like to see Elle in action, she is my favorite VIPER, this is really cool!
jellyfish959 chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
this is great! let Elle kill him 0:) you know ya wanna ... tehe
Holly chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Yeah! You're back! I love the start of this fic and I can not wait to read more
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Wow! Awesome work, Mel! This is really great, writing a fic from a client's perspective of how he came to know the DiVAS. I love the tone of it-it's cynical, angry, even a bit crazy, and you defintely made the 1st POV work by letting us into Greg's mind and how he views his life. The line about the crazy codename had me laughing. The only two boo-boo's...in one paragraph, instead of "Ricardo" it reads "Raul" and "allot" is meant to be "a lot." Otherwise wonderful work, I can't wait to see where you go with this. I'm really curious to which DiVA Bill selected for the job. Great work!
Bloody Satisfaction chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
I enjoyed this! It deffinatly was different than anything else I've seen you write...giving first person a try, and I think you accomplished it very well!

On to the actual story; I like Gregory! He has a sense of humor...a dark sense of humor...but I suppose anyone in that setting or has had the life he had needs that type of humor. As to 'client' wise he's very client-ish. He seems classicaly stuck up and in need of getting his problem fixed. But, seeing him past vs. future I like him more than I would if you just wrote him in the past.

As for Bill and the Vipers...yay! Can't wait to read more!
Eva Evans chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Hi!

I like this story, you dont get much of this sort of stuff here anymore. It's pretty much all parodies and shit like that. It's good to have some proper writing back. I like this story, please continue!

Please update soon.