Reviews for Akito's Love
I am Akito chapter 15 . 3/28/2006
I loved this story! It was very beautiful. I am adding it to my favorites because I think it was well written.
PotionPolice chapter 14 . 3/25/2006
I'm a bit late getting around to read all these wonderful Fruits Basket fics!

This is wonderful! I am fascinated with your portrayal of Akito - as well as the family. So accurate!

Congrats!
Periwinkle Pixie chapter 14 . 3/19/2006
Oh my Gosh! That was so good! Kisa's part was the best. You really seemed to get the characters personalities perfectly. I love this story. :)
Adi88 chapter 14 . 3/19/2006
I did. I cried nearly for the first time in years, for real. I don't remember when I decided to stop, but I did, and it worked. I talk about crying a lot in reviews, I guess because I didn't think I still could over anything but Whedonverses so it was nice to pretend...

But you made me cry.
Adi88 chapter 13 . 3/19/2006
(Only read Kisa's so far.)

Oh perfect. Just enough said, just enough unsaid... I really am going to cry. And is he... is he gonna... I can'teventhinkaboutit.
Gorilaz chapter 12 . 3/18/2006
i didn't expect ritsu to be the one who tells..akio off...but..yeah..come to think of it..ritsu is quite suitable..out of fear and pressure..
Dark Gotham chapter 14 . 3/18/2006
I know that I came in rather late reading this story but I just wanted to say I thought this was such a beautiful idea. At first I was afraid this would be another one of those. Some one loves every one and in a stupid funny way. However, this story is nothing like that. I was especially touched by Ritsu's installment. I don't know why but that one was my favorite.
yukiislikesnow chapter 14 . 3/18/2006
Actually I don't think Akito is a monster. I don' condem the acions bu i understand tthe mind-set. nott a monster, just mistaken, misguided, and mistreated. He/She passed on what s/he knew.

Good story, keep writting
yukiislikesnow chapter 13 . 3/18/2006
*tear* cry on Kisa! Then keep your chin up. ~more senseless battle~ (I think u should know that I'm reading this well after Midnight)
yukiislikesnow chapter 12 . 3/18/2006
goody...
yukiislikesnow chapter 11 . 3/18/2006
He/she is beginning to doubt her/hisself. I wonder if he'll use Akito's advice about Yuki...sorry about the retorical questions...
yukiislikesnow chapter 10 . 3/18/2006
Good reaction on Kagura's behalf. But I still wonder if you're taking the stand point htat AKito is a woman or a man...
yukiislikesnow chapter 9 . 3/18/2006
I love this chapter. Perhaps most of all. I'm a sucker for poetyr and pshcology babble. The story he told was beautiful too.
yukiislikesnow chapter 8 . 3/18/2006
I always thought Akito loved Kyo in an odd way. Like how there's an interpritation that God will take pity on even the most pathetic and vile. AKito is God after all. (I do love Kyo though, him, Yuki, and Hatsu are my favs)
yukiislikesnow chapter 7 . 3/18/2006
I haven't gotten to Rin in the books yet but from other stuff I've heard and read you have her down quite well. I love this
62 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »