Reviews for Akito's Love
yukiislikesnow chapter 6 . 3/18/2006
Reversal, yes Shigure isn't as innocent and sweet as he seems on the surface is he?
yukiislikesnow chapter 5 . 3/18/2006
Hatsu...hmm...he is indifferant until he hears 'Yuki' or 'Isuzu' I like this chapter
yukiislikesnow chapter 4 . 3/18/2006
On this one I think Yuki should have been a little more compliant. It may just be that I feel like i've done a lot on him but i guess he does have his defiant streaks
yukiislikesnow chapter 3 . 3/18/2006
Yay! I can defenatly see the reactions all the cursed are having. Its not to far streched. I hope it keeps up
yukiislikesnow chapter 2 . 3/18/2006
I'm glad that you're keeping Akito's track of mind going the same. It seem more real that way
yukiislikesnow chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
I like where this is going
Akito chapter 12 . 3/18/2006
Did Ayame love me?

Did i hurt Ritsu?
Adi88 chapter 12 . 3/18/2006
How do you always do that? Make my chest hurt...

I didn't figure s/he would be violent with Rit-chan myself, just because... well, why bother? A cross look and the poor boy's suicidal, and that's with people who aren't even his god. But, on the other hand, Akito isn't entirely governed by reason. And making Ritsu a truth-sayer was just so... sad and touching.

This is getting sadder... poor Akito, poor everyone. It just makes me want to hug them all, you know? S/he's so alone! Surrounded, but alone...

I almost wish you would mess up so I could critisize you and you'd know I'm being serious and am not just completely giddy, but this right here is a perfect example of why it's so much better that you're finishing this fic yourself.
Periwinkle Pixie chapter 11 . 3/17/2006
This is so! Awesome! This is one of the best Fruba fics ever written. I can't wait until the next chapter! I luv this! :)
Adi88 chapter 11 . 3/17/2006
Have I told you lately that I worship you?

This is so perfectly, purely Ayame. He really is a breath of fresh air. And the last three lines were so... I don't think there's really a word for what I want to say, but... falling? Like something is open underneath me I might fall. You know, if I was Akito. Or something like that. Ah well, I can only hope that you are telepathic and a timetraveler. And I can praise the gods that you don't have my difficulty with conveying meaning.
Gorilaz chapter 11 . 3/16/2006
Ok, i guess that really stung...but seriously..i was shocked..by the fact that ayame kissed akito..willingly..this chapter is one of the most surprising..but still..that's y i luv this fic..
Akito chapter 10 . 3/16/2006
So cute.
Adi88 chapter 10 . 3/16/2006
Oh god. I could cry this is so good. And you're finally, finally back!

(Also, to anyone else reading this, despite what's in the summary at the moment I didn't actually help. This is all very purely Fading Grace.)

I really like what you did with Kagura. I mean, we never really see her interact with Akito in either series, and this was, of course, perfect. And the blurry emotions, and just how... how important they are to each other even though how is ambiguous, as it must be.

Purely mechanical problem - it says "I would have it any other way," when it seems it should be "wouldn't."

Thank you so much for writing again. Really, truly, this is the best fic I've read.

Can't wait for Aya!
Gorilaz chapter 10 . 3/15/2006
hm...so was that really what akito did to kagura? I thought it was because she was the boar that caused her..temperanteral(is that the right word?)...behaviour..
Adi88 chapter 9 . 1/20/2006
This may be the most beautiful story I've read on this site. It's like poetry, and the insights into all the characters are entrancing. Plus, grammer and spelling are good, which is a relief.
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »