Reviews for My Eyes
sera chapter 6 . 6/19/2014
U r a really strong girl. I could never image someone could be so strong to endure the pain. But u should stand up for your self. But i understand it is easy. But i am very glad u could continue your live. N have the guts to tell us readers about this. I remamber my friend told me this words "human can't gain something whitout secrefise, but by enduring the pain, and over coming it your heart will get strongger. And you will have a fullmetal heart" she said it was from some anime she watched. Ones again congratulation for over coming your painfull past.
Midnight chapter 6 . 4/22/2014
It seems we have something in common. Although my childhood friend wasn't this bad, there were other things to help bring me to the brink as well. Looking over the comments this fic has gotten... no one understands. They don't understand how that one person can seem larger than life, and how letting them go gets harder and harder everyday. How loneliness seems worse. One of the reasons for me was that I just didn't know any better. I met them so young, it was at an age where you have no experience and no idea what life outside of school is like. You don't realize that it really is only transient - and forcibly getting away from them is the better choice than enduring the pain. In your situation, it was certainly much harder to do so and no one has the right to ask 'why didn't you just..'.

To this day it is difficult for me to trust. Everyone, including my own family, is held at a distance. I'm constantly terrified of the few people I've let in becoming like her. I still see her or parts of her in everyone I meet and it is so very hard to get close to them. At times it feels pathetic because their words were lies; you are never as ugly or horrible as they say you are. Quite the opposite if you could stay at their side for as long as you did. You don't realize until you're older and you've had time away for them. Even then, in the early hours of the morning or in times of distress, their words come back to haunt you.

I obviously don't have the words to offer any solace on what happened. I'm still dealing with it too and I think we're the same age.

I get it.

I hope for the best for you. I hope you are still among us and that you've found some happiness. I get the feeling you are still reading comments, and in a sea of judgmental, self righteous teenagers who don't get it, I needed to give you one that did.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
my gosh.. thanks for the share. I can't really say that I understand what you've been through.. but I just want to congradulate you for being strong and sharing a harsh memory to us readers. Ur awesome :-)
KawaiCardMistressOfSakuraCards chapter 4 . 10/31/2013
Sakura! Stand up for yourself for once!... I'm crying buckets here! -.- Tomoyo and Chiharu are so mean...
cherryblossm3sakura chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
Very touching story dont ya think
JadeColt chapter 6 . 8/3/2013
This is really sad, throughout the story I just wanted to go in there and punch tomoyo in the face. You must be a really strong person to endure such a thing, I want to go up to you and hug you now...
fay208 chapter 6 . 9/29/2011
at some point, I really dont like what you did with the characters; using such happy character thrown into this deep, angsty/drama story. please dont mind this, I know you want to let others know about this.

I have to salute you for finally get this through. I kinda know how you feeling when getting through the friendship thingy, coz I also kinda have the friend turn to hate me(and I reciprocate that ;P) and before that, friends ignoring me all the sudden. that only occured for a while and I'm still a small kid to know what acually happened. well, thankful to my happy, loving environment, I still live happily(I can say its all due to ignorance - living in my own world). I'm a family person not a really friend person. looking back, all of that just a growing up process happened to me. you are still young and need to have someone by your side at that time. its natural for everyone to stick together even if they dont want to.

now, I still have friends(I'm a friendly person actually). best friends are ok, but somehow I tend to put a border between us. I've already discussed with some of my very good friends about that. they also said the similar things. and I remember, a senior told this to my friend and she told me; dont try to find a best friend when in university.

out in the real world, we are on our own. friends are there to support us, but to carry it out? us alone. true friend indeed exist, but we dont need to search for it. at a time, you might realise who is your true friend.

all the things that make me even if I feel lonely, there is one that we can hold on; God. relationship between humans could be fragile, but as long as we know we hold on the same thing, we never can be truly apart.

I also have low self-esteem. mainly due to my sister's bullying me when I'm a kid(see how blood is thicker than water?). however, I began to gain more. In recent months, my life had turned around. making me more matured by thinking, later; action. mainly due to huge events occured and new companies who helped me to 'stretch my wings'. I'm very thankful for that.

I'm sure after you had written this, you had relieved a huge part of you. for me, scar is there, healing process always continuous. you are God's, dont let mere humans around take your life away. everything occurred for a reason. believe me, I'm only 21 but reflecting back, behind every bad things I encountered leads to another things that benefit me. have faith in God and also to yourself.

I'm not just going to say this to you, but also to all others that struggle in their lives. remember; we are not alone. you yourself had proven that you had not submitted to your bad thoughts. this shows that you are a great, strong person. you're an admirable person. I hope your life is happy now, and always.
Liley chapter 6 . 5/11/2011

I cried my eyes out, and you know what?

I wished i had known you so that i could save you from your ex-bestfriend(actually i don't even think she could be called that).

I would have been by your side if you would have told me. I would have protected you from her. Who was she? She was only a girl... Like Us. Nothing more nothing less.

If only you had the courage to stand up to her, or to cut ties with her, it wasn't hard was it? I mean... How could you let her do everything and let her control you?

Were you that weak? You were both girl... born the same way, same age. If only you were more confident, all theses wouldn't happen.

You meet her when you were only a child, how could you let this happen for years? For the whole story i keep thinking of myself that if i was you, i would take the courage to insult her and slap her or whatever. It only takes 1 minute to do that and you would be free from her.

If i had someone like her in my life, and find out that she was someone who would be like that, who makes me friendless and all, I wouldn't ever speak to her again, In one second i would explain to all my TRUE FRIENDS that it wasn't my all doing and then i would already cut ties with the girl which you call ex-bestfriend and have a happy life with the true friends, who was she to impose in my life, she was some crap. I Wouldn't even call her *friend* let alone *bestfriend* if i were you.

I would prefer to be alone than have a friend who is a girl so evil like her.

I still can't believe how you managed to be with her for so long. It could only take 10 minutes of your life to stop all that. But you didn't...

Why couldn't you? She was nothing important nor that strong.

Now she is out of your life. And i'm happy about that, but i doubt that your ex-bestfriend changed so i bet after that she found an other victim but that girl wouldn't be so weak and let her do that. I mean your ex-bestfriend wasn't the queen or something. She was what you would call *crazy* no one would be her friend. And She would be friendless in the end. If her relationship with her so-called friends was more like slaves...

But i doubt that there would be girls who would end up in like your situation with your ex-bestfriend since they were now adult.

This thing happened when you were only a small child so it was easier for her to take control of you.

Now i just give my best wish and hope for you.

You still have a long life ahead.

Just to say... Don't be scared of making new friends, they won't be like her at all

Meeting a girl like her is very rare she was absolutely abnormal, she is a mental and need to be put in a hospital.

You were very unlucky to have meet her.

I think right now i wished i was in your place. Because to tell the truth i'm not a weak and fragile girl. I would have put her in her place, insult her back and makes her life a living hell so that she could know how bad she was. For all the things she did to you, she now thinks that it is normal to bully and insult people.
Hikari Hamasaki chapter 6 . 3/3/2011
I also had a Tomoyo in my life - although my story isn't exactly the same as yours. But just as bad. I'm almost 20 and I wasn't able to confront her until a few months ago but that only got things worse although we haven't seen each other for a while now. But I know for certain I'll see her again. And she still haunts my thoughts, my dreams, my days and nights... Believe me when I say I know exactly how you feel.

I wish you the best!
Lumella chapter 6 . 8/31/2010
I read your story. Even though it's been 5 years since you last wrote this, I'm very glad you shared it. I'm glad you managed to move on even though you didn't know what to do after. I realized many things in this story. I wish you the best for everything that may come to your life :)
NightnGale chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
I read your story and it's really touched me. I may not understand fully of what you went through but I'm jealous of how courageous you are to write this. Thankyou. Please live the life you want because you deserve it.
Phoenix NightStar chapter 6 . 7/9/2010
I was bullied throughout of my childhood and teens. But I don’t know if this counts, but I was asking a girl I through was my girl, a personal question and she turned around and said “My mum said I was not allowed to speak to you”.

Well anyway, a very sad story. I was crying on the first time I read it.
Unaya chapter 6 . 5/2/2010
its beautiful..
beautiful.girl96 chapter 6 . 3/27/2010
I can relate a little to this situation becasue i went though from kindergarden til about 6th grade having been used by my friends but i stayed becasue they was all the friends i had and no one i am in eight grade becasue after 6th grade i became homeshooled becasue i couldnt take everyone anymore... i had broke the friendship with the person who used me and droped all comunactaoins with her... now i am being used by another girl but i still cant get away becasue she is the only girl i am friends with everyone else from my old school thinks i hav moved and this ' is my getaway...
LytheFairy chapter 6 . 8/11/2009
I understand.

I can completely relate to what you've been through, and I'm so sorry it happened to you. I had a Tomoyo in my life who was very vicious and manipulative when we were children, but as it turns out it was because she suffered from a bad home life that she treated me that way.

I also had the same self-esteem issue and every day I depend on the reassurance of my partner to get me through the days. Sometimes though it's so difficult to let go of what's happened even though it happened years ago.

Even though it doesn't count for much, I'm so proud of you for being so strong through the years and not submitting to your thoughts.

I hope the rest of your life is wonderful as you certainly deserve it after what you've been through.

Take care. x