Reviews for When You Were Here
wweadik chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
amazin' heartfelt poem!. ).wabshue eddie!. )
animefreak249 chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Nice poem. I was shocked when I heard that Eddie was found dead, and was even more shocked when I heard that Eddie died because of heart problems...or something like htat. He's a great wrestler and will be honored among the wrestlers and fans all around. Not only is he a wrestler and a friend, but he's also a legend inside and out the ring. The Guerreros aren't alone in this pain and suffering, for we're all the same.
wwe-chik chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
I can definitely see and feel how much heart went into this poem, and may I once again say "Viva La Raza!"... very cool of you to write about the most beloved wrestler.
asesina chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
I know this review is a little late, but... I loved this poem! It was a fitting tribute to Eddie. RIP.
Pirate Shinju chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
T_T I cried so hard when Eddie Guerero died! Me and My friend abigail were sobbing the whole night!
Shinebright-Starlight chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Nice poem. I miss Eddie so much, I didn't want him to die. :(
takerschick chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
wow and just think I thought I was all cryed out, but this peom is true about Eddie and it made me start crying again. Great job
Mizz Moneypenny chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
I can't believe he's gone either.

slpytlak chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
God bless you, Eddie.
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Great poem. It really speaks volumes of what Eddie Guerrero was like. I will miss him. I remember him in the WCW days in 1997 and beyond. He was a fantastic wrestler. God bless Eddie Guerrero.

The Bubbly One,

This account exists no more chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Thank you for the poem.

All I can say is.. Who's gonna churn five star matches out of crappy SmackDown angles now? Guess Benoit will have to fit the bill..
Pinayprincesa chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
God bless Latino Heat!He will so be missed!Never will he b forgotten!
XxRocQstaRxX chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Great poem...i really like it. I'm a bit Eddie Fan...he alwas made me smile and laughe, heel or face, and he always had a hapiness and glow around him. HE cheated death twice...i guess he couldn't do it a third time...

1967 - 2005
Razor to Rosary chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Great poem... I'm just not ready to speak! I just knew it now! I'm not accepting it well neither... I don't even think I can do anything well for some time... I think I will write. I don't know what to do!

Thanks for this, for letting me know.

XxBeautyFairytaleOfJorrieXx chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
wow really good i can't believe eddie has gone i'll miss you Latino heat i wonder what raw and smackdown will do